No announcement yet.

I'm confused on Brainiac's future

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm confused on Brainiac's future

If the Legion took Brainiac's remains to the future, wouldn't that automatically negate the existence of Brainiac 5 in the legion since they basically stopping Brainiac from evolving/upgrading through history?

and Imra's mention of Brainac 5 didn't make alot of sense to me

Brainiac 5 apparently doesn't exist yet. They are taking Brainiac and they are going to reprogram him into Brainiac 5.

Comment

Think of the brainiac ball as the egg B5 will hatch from. Thats baby B5, they will put it though their 31st century tech and out will come B5 ready to save the world and steal supergirl's heart.

I just ask that he is green

Comment

He doesn't exsit until they create him. That's how they are telling the story in Smallville.

Comment

Just watch the Superman: Legion Of Heroes Tv show on WB kids, and You'lll know wut brainiac will look like or be as.

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
            If the Legion took Brainiac's remains to the future, wouldn't that automatically negate the existence of Brainiac 5 in the legion since they basically stopping Brainiac from evolving/upgrading through history?

and Imra's mention of Brainac 5 didn't make alot of sense to me
            He's a different guy. It's a twist to make him the source of Brainiac V. In the Legion I'm most used to he's just a guy from a race of superintelligent green dudes. Much like how all the Legionaires are just using their racial abilities.

Comment

shouldent there be a braniac 2, 3,4 before a 5?

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                shouldent there be a braniac 2, 3,4 before a 5?
                Yes but Smallville has given Vril Dox II the brush off. B3 and B4 are pretty obscure characters. B4 alone changes gender depending on what reboot we are talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
                  Yes but Smallville has given Vril Dox II the brush off. B3 and B4 are pretty obscure characters. B4 alone changes gender depending on what reboot we are talking about
                  wow all of that what you said was too confusing for me to understand

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                    wow all of that what you said was too confusing for me to understand
                    Brainy's mama-

Chloe Sullivan hurrah!

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
                      well that wasnt at all disturbing

Comment

I can believe thats chloiac

Comment

yah we had the original brainiac on krypton then we had brainiac 2 wich clark defeated with chloe's help in the fos wich was the first brainiac on earth but second total then brainiac 3 worked with bizzaro till he got stronger then attacked chloe and lana making chloiac brainiac 4 then what the legion removed from chloe will become brainiac 5.

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
                            yah we had the original brainiac on krypton then we had brainiac 2 wich clark defeated with chloe's help in the fos wich was the first brainiac on earth but second total then brainiac 3 worked with bizzaro till he got stronger then attacked chloe and lana making chloiac brainiac 4 then what the legion removed from chloe will become brainiac 5.
                            Works for me.

Comment

My guess is that "Brainiac inside Chloe" was really only a small piece of Brainiac. That small piece was taken to the future with Legion and will lead to the creation of Brainiac 5.

But the majority of real Brainiac is still in our time (and will do just fine without that small piece of him), and will show up to attack Clark in some new way soon enough.
                              Last edited by ForzaItalia; 01-16-2009, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎