Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best 11th Episode of the Series? (POLL)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me, "Justice," by far, is the best of that bunch. It does pretty much everything that "Legion" did, only better, and with a far more interesting supporting cast of heroes. Not that I'm saying "Legion" was bad, because it was great in it's own way, but "Justice" just rocked the house.

I'll also hold a special place in my heart for "Delete" (for all the great Chloe action) and "Hug" (for another non-run-of-the-mill FOTW and the first on-screen Clark/Chloe kiss if I'm not mistaken), so those both hold good second-place spots in my mind.

"Siren" was just okay for me, and "Lockdown" was nothing to jump for joy about. I didn't care for "Hug" or "Unsafe" at all, to be brutally honest. So, really, picking the best 11th episode wasn't much of a competition in my mind.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

so for 3 seasons now, ep.11 has been a superhero episode, that's cool

Comment

Originally posted by Last Duchess
        so for 3 seasons now, ep.11 has been a superhero episode, that's cool
        really? That is cool. So if we get a season 9 we can expect a superhero ep when we hit 11 there too. Neat.

Comment

For me, it's a tie between Justice and Unsafe. NOT Legion. I was actually sorely disappointed, as I've probably mentioned. Lockdown is next, followed by Siren. Visage will probably be next, then Delete, then Hug.

~H

Comment

Justice was the best, but Legion was very close!

Comment

Difficult between Legion, Delete and Justice but in the end my Geoff Johns biasness wins.

Comment

I haaaaaaate Legion. I really don't understand why people like it so much. The actors playing the super heroes from the future all sucked, especially the annoying Lightning Lad kid. Maybe people liked it because that stuff was so close to the comics (I don't know, I don't read the comics), but I found most of it corny and annoying. The stuff with a Brainiac possessed Chloe was pretty cool, but other than that... blah! Hate, hate, hate.

Justice, on the other hand, was fricken' fantastic. Especially with the awesome scene near the end with them all working to bring down the factory. So cool. Loved that episode and it wins easily.

Visage is another one I really like. When I first watched it I was just so shocked. It's very rare when I show can actually shock and surprise me, so I really liked that.

Siren is pretty cool. Had some great shots, especially during the teaser.

Delete was okay. Had that awesome fight where Lana tried to kill Chloe and Adam came in all kung fu. I love the martial arts. But seriously, they would have all been expelled and maybe even put in jail. A student attacking another with an ax? There is no way they would still be in school after that.

Lockdown was alright, but I was really sad they killed off Sheriff Adams. At least we saw her one more time in Apocalypse. But anyway, Lockdown was just another "eh" episode in a pretty weak S5.

Hug was pretty good, as far as I can remember. Unsafe... don't really remember it at all. That's how it is with most of S4 for me. Don't remember most of the episodes, since all the interesting stuff happened in the subplots with the arc of the season. I am one of the few who loved the magic/witch arc. But the rest of the season was pretty blah and not very memorable.

So anyway:

1. Justice
                2. Visage
                3. Siren
                4. Hug
                5. Delete
                6. Lockdown
                7. Unsafe
                8. Legion

I may not be able to remember Unsafe, but it had to be better than Legion.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                  I'll also hold a special place in my heart for "Delete" (for all the great Chloe action) and "Hug" (for another non-run-of-the-mill FOTW and the first on-screen Clark/Chloe kiss if I'm not mistaken), so those both hold good second-place spots in my mind.

I didn't care for "Hug" or "Unsafe" at all, to be brutally honest.

--SGuthrie ><>' --
                  So you like "Hug" yet didn't care for it? Lol.

Comment

Justice.

Wow, I'm suprised that Legion is in the lead.

Comment

I prefer Lockdown, didn't really like Legion!!!

Comment

The Poll is right. Either "Justice" or "Legion" is the best.

Comment

Legion because its probably the best superhero team episode

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎