X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in Legion

talk about them here.

im sure we will get some awesome ones.

by the look of the clips i've seen i think they will be pretty...awesome!

Comment

Why did they cop out on the legion flying scene? They showed them flying for 2 seconds and then they focused on clark for way too long and then the lame landing sound to the legion standing there...that was a terrible scene in my opinion.

Comment

Pretty cool.

Comment

Decent.

I think my favorite was when Chloic touched the crystal in the FOS and the color drained out. I really like that one for some reason.

Comment

It had quite a lot of special effects.

Comment

I like the effects when they took Brainiac out of Chloe..That was pretty cool..

Comment

I think the special effects were by far the best this season, and plenty of it at that. It's good to see they saved the budget for some episodes. I just hope they didn't use all of it on this one, there are still another 11 to go lol. If they keep it up like this, it will be a great season. Effects were great and plentiful.

Comment

The special effects were great, IMO. I loved how much they used, probably the most in any episode ever. What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by unfocused
                    The special effects were great, IMO. I loved how much they used, probably the most in any episode ever. What do you guys think?
                    I agree with you, but I wish they showed the Legion fly...pretty much ripped us of on the flying scene

Comment

I don't know if it was cause they had 3 guests or maybe Bride cost them a lot of money but it did look like they didn't spend too much on effects which was fun cause the episode itself was fun and cool. I liked lighting lads scenes talking about all the stuff of Clark being in history museums. There were those scenes with some cool stuff like when they dealed with Brainic and all that so I'm pleased enough.

And with the flying scene, well even Heroes doesn't have that many scenes of flying and I"m pretty sure there budget is an easy 2-3 times that of "Smallville" per episode. Flying costs a lot of money.

Comment

Yeah, there was a lot more special effects in this episode when others.

Comment

Originally posted by MetropolisGirl4SV
                          I agree with you, but I wish they showed the Legion fly...pretty much ripped us of on the flying scene

Thats what Im talking about. What was with that?

Comment

They were great! Considering the amount of budget they are given...

I especially liked the effect when Brainiac was extracted from Chloe and also when Chloiac drained the light/information from the crystals in the fortress.

Comment

Originally posted by unfocused
                              Bizzaro had much more effects.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎