TV Ratings for Legion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suzieq, you realize that SV is now on Fridays not Thursdays...where viewership is always going to be lower than the norm. Please move on...go watch Chuck and enjoy KK there.
    Last edited by wellinglover66; 02-02-2010, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wellinglover66
      suzieq, you realize that SV is now on Fridays not Thursdays...where viewership is always going to be lower than the norm.
      Yes, I KNOW that SV in on Fridays. I am posting Repeat Ratings Numbers between SV episodes that are ALL relevant to Friday night viewing. I am comparing numbers between the episodes not the overall programming night.

I am confirming that the episode Legion had a strong if not stronger viewership compared to the most recent SV episodes. I find that noteworthy.

Please move on...go watch Chuck and enjoy KK there.
      Why should I "move on"? I did watch CHUCK and most definitely enjoyed KK. Just because KK is no longer on SV, doesn't mean I can't comment on enjoying her on a Smallville episode, especially a very good episode like Legion. I didn't know that Lana fans are no longer welcomed here at K-site?

Comment

• Originally posted by suzieQ
        Yes, I KNOW that SV in on Fridays. I am posting Repeat Ratings Numbers between SV episodes that are ALL relevant to Friday night viewing. I am comparing numbers between the episodes not the overall programming night.

I am confirming that the episode Legion had a strong if not stronger viewership compared to the most recent SV episodes. I find that noteworthy.
        Well Hex scored a 1.52M(Up against the Olympics) total which is slightly higher then Legion, so you can read whatever you want into that rating

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎