No announcement yet.

Pilot Script

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilot Script

I just wanted to report that a copy of the new DS pilot script sold on Ebay a couple of days ago for $11. Yes, eleven dollars! I didn't bid on it, because I assumed the bids would run very high.

Anyway, there is someone out there with ALL the information we've been waiting to hear. How ironic.

I would have posted this earlier, but I am a new poster and have had some trouble logging on.

Auuughhh! That would have been fun to read.

Comment

Damn server!!! Damn me for not going to ebay in ages!! Damn it all! lol. I wonder who got it?? More importantly, tho, I wonder if they'll share on one of the lists?? ~DJ

Comment

Maybe the seller has more than one copy? Should keep watching!

Comment

I've already emailed the seller to see if another copy is available. Awaiting a response, impatiently. lol

Comment

He has no other copies.

Comment

Would he divulge any details of the script? Possibly scan them BTW how did a copy of the pilot script end on Ebay? *shakes heaD*

Comment

Originally posted by ShardStar
                Would he divulge any details of the script? Possibly scan them BTW how did a copy of the pilot script end on Ebay? *shakes heaD*
                He's actually sold/selling several DS scripts so he must have contacts in the right places. I didn't get the impression from his short response that he was intimately familiar with the item.

Comment

I saw it on ebay as well, but I didn't bid on it. I figured it would go out of my price range, too. I could've afforded eleven bucks.

Are they the real deal?

Comment

So it's not even a DS fan who has it? *shakes head*

Comment

Did anyone think of emailing the WINNER of the script and offering them say ... $12 plus postage to send a copy to you ?

Anyone got a link to the actual auction listing? I'd like to take a look too.

Mike

Comment

Did anyone else think that maybe the script isnt real ?

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎