Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A great missed opportunity to bring back Lex without actually bringing MR back..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great missed opportunity to bring back Lex without actually bringing MR back..

Since this episode was all about memories, they could have put in a few about Lex, showing old clips of him interacting with Chloe, an idea they could have used with the Kents too. Producers could "compensate" the lack of Lex this season by, every now and then showing flashbacks of Lex, when they think is proper. I dont know, for example Clark in a scene mentions something like "Lex was always saying something about"...and then the flashback with him actually saying it, old footage of course, and so on. Thats just an example, but I think is an idea so that we can see Lex without using MR, that way he can enjoy his great hair in real life while we hopefully wait for his arrival.

These are Chloes memories we are talking about here though...do you really think she'd wanna remember Lex Luthor? Besides, I think that alot of ppl on here would rather have MR back for reals than have flashbacks or ppl that look like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Man
      alot of ppl on here would rather have MR back for reals than have flashbacks or ppl that look like him.
      Something that clearly wont happen until the last two episodes, and if they let him keep his hair. I'm just giving options. Anyway after watching Legion and this whole new plots, I'm going like "Lex who?" .

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎