No announcement yet.

Questions about Anna

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Anna

Watching this again tonight and after Anna remembers she's an angel I began to wonder (since Sam and Dean had a file about her growing up etc). When angel's 'fall' do they fall as a soul, do they fall as a reborn child/baby or do they just possess someone? We already know that Casitel and Uriel are possessing bodies so they can 'talk' to Sam and Dean.

so Anna is really possessing a body or is she reborn?

I know we don't have answers yet but I thought I'd just ask anyway.

think losing her grace made her into a soul and she fell into a fetus that didnt have a soul yet so think technically anna is the person but im guessing the body wasnt ment to have her as the soul which makes me wonder what happened to the soul that was ment for that body

if she was possesing a body she would of known she was an angel. being reborn made her not know and like people who have had past lives all her angel memories were probably past life regression. like people have when they have dreams they cant explain or have fears about stuff they have no reason to be fearful of.

Comment

Yeah I think she fell as a soul

Comment

She probably worked some angel mojo and created a nice little body for herself do go into when she "fell".
        This kid of raises the following question: when Sam and Dean meet her again will she still look like the same Anna or just be possessing some guy like Castiel and Uriel?

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎