Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe's ability - helps her to remember?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe's ability - helps her to remember?

Hi,

what do you think, will Chloe's ability to heal herself also help her to "repair" her brain, to restore her memory?

I sure hope they take this or another way of restoring it, because not letting Chloe remember the past four - very important years - would be a shame by the show makers.

I don't think she has the healing power anymore. I think she just has the super fast brain/alien knowledge she got from brainiac, and now that's gone too.

Comment

I think she will get her memory back.

Comment

yeah she will get her memory back

Comment

I don't think Chloe's memories were actually erased. I think her personality was subplanted. My theory is that it was Brainiac at the end of Abyss and for the whole of Bride.

When Brainiac is expelled from her body I think Chloe will come back and her memories will be intact.

Comment

Originally posted by Pesk
            I don't think she has the healing power anymore. I think she just has the super fast brain/alien knowledge she got from brainiac, and now that's gone too.
            Exactly.

Its supported by the show itself, and flat out told to us by the Producers. Her powers are gone, and when (not if) Brainiac is taken from her she'll have no powers at all.

And welcome to K-site DJ Doena.

Comment

rofl if you read the spoilers it says she gets her memorys back

Comment

^ not cool man.

Comment

Today I see Veritas, from season 7 there a precedent for what you say in it. Lex say he remebered some lost memories of his chilhood, related with veritas after survive his head injurie. And he survived because Chloe cured him.
                  But if she don't have the healthing powers...

Comment

i hope she will get her memory back!!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎