Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Veronica Mars Memorial Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your favorite episode(s)? Mars Investigations?

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
      Hm...I've tried to narrow it down to four or five per season, because otherwise I may list every episode

Season One: "Like a Virgin", "An Echolls Family Christmas", "Weapons of Class Destruction", "Trip to the Dentist", "Leave it to Beaver"
      Season Two: "Normal is the Watchword", "Donut Run", "I Am God", "Happy Go Lucky", "Not Pictured"
      Season Three: "Of Vice and Men", "Spit & Eggs", "Show Me the Monkey", "Mars, Bars", "The B*tch is Back"
      ^^
      There we go, Clark/Lois-fan.

I finished Season Three the other night...I'm now pining for a movie more than ever

Comment

I have seen few episodes of VM, but I'm really interested to see it again from the beginning. Thanks for posting your favorite 4-5 episodes from each season

Comment

Originally posted by Clark/Lois-fan
          I have seen few episodes of VM, but I'm really interested to see it again from the beginning. Thanks for posting your favorite 4-5 episodes from each season
          Ooh, you havent seen it all the way through? Oh man, you should close your eyes while reading this thread because there are spoilers!

Are you going to try to get the DVDs and start from season one? If so, enjoy! I actually got into VM the summer before season three if I remember right. I know I watched the first two seasons on DVD after the fact. I think it's better to watch it all the way through like that, because from talking to people who watched it as it airs, the mysteries are sometimes harder to follow when there are breaks between episodes, etc.

Comment

I haven't read ALL posts in this thread The tv station that aired VM here, aired it a night , why, I really don't know. It has stopped airing it now.

I am going to see the show on dvd & really looking forward to it

Comment

Trust me, you'll love it.

Comment

Speaking of... yet another of my friends is hooked on VM now! It started with just one of my friends. We discovered that we both liked it, and then turned on one of our mutual friends to convert her. After we pushed her to watch like two episodes, she was hooked. And now yet another of our friends has been sucked into the VM fandom.

It's funny, because my friends are usually the type to watch bad reality tv, so it's exciting to have them like a show that I can actually discuss with them without wanting to go into a rant about every reason I hate reality tv. lol.

But of course it makes me sadder that VM is no longer on the air, so we can't get together to watch new episodes or speculate or anything. *sigh*

Comment

I trust you

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡