TV's 50 Sexiest Men of 2008 - Milo and Zachary both made the list

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV's 50 Sexiest Men of 2008 - Milo and Zachary both made the list

#22 Milo Ventimiglia, Heroes
    Peter Petrelli is always getting into troubling, aligning himself with bad guys and making a mess of things. While that's often annoying, Milo Ventimiglia remains incredibly sexy, and as was the case in season 2, his character becomes infinitely more compelling whenever he takes his shirt off.

#15 Zachary Quinto, Heroes

Sylar's journey this season didn't make a whole lot of sense, but it showed us several different sides of his character, including the sexy one. Zachary Quinto made us fall hard just like Elle did as he struggled with his identity and decided to let go and let lust and love have a chance, It didn't last, but if having our head sliced open and having our body burned is the price we'd pay to have sex with him, we'd certainly consider it.

The whole list HERE.

Both very good choices. I agree.

Comment

zach beat milo

Comment

I'm all for Milo and Zachary making the list (they're my favorites on Heroes), but how on Earth is Tom Welling not also included? *shakes head in disbelief* Sometimes, the world just doesn't make any sense. ...but I am biased.

Comment

Sylar is better than Peter again

Comment

Oh Jared is #1

Glad Milo and Zach made the list though, they are both very good looking!

Comment

Nice!!! both great choices

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎