No announcement yet.

Is this the new theme music?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the new theme music?

Does anyone know if this is being used as the new theme for the show??? http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/moonrays2?

I certainly hope not! I liked the 1991 version of the origional Robert Cobert theme...Harry

Comment

I doubt that even registers as an option. lol

Comment

I don't know, I like it, maybe not for the actual show theme but it would certainly be cool somewhere in there. At least it's not the typical new millinium techno-pop that is jamed down your throat on all the other WB programming.

Comment

What songs are techno on the WB...Charmed theme isnt...Smallville theme isnt...One Tree Hill isnt....Everwood isnt...7th Heaven isnt.....

I personally like the Robert cobert theme from 1991 series.

Comment

Pardon me, bad choice of terms. Formula Pop

Comment

Cool...I gotcha now.

Comment

While the original incidental music for the 1966-71 show would probably not work on a modern prime time series I still have a preference for the arrangement of Corbert's theme done then. The 1991 version was the same mellody of course but it sounded 'muddier' somehow , not quite as eerie or atmospheric. They seemingly will use the theme in some form but as Corbert is semi-retired it's unlikely he'll have much to do with it.They might use one or the other of the existing versions or another rearrangement of it.

Comment

Maybe a new arrangement of the original theme. It's been done before.

Comment

Um, this IS a new arrangement of the original theme, along with another melody added.

I LOVE IT!!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎