No announcement yet.

sylars powers??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylars powers??

how the heck was he doing all that stuff i swear at one point he teleported behind meredith I even heard the sound I was like whaaa, and he was moving silently and surreptitiously I didnt understand were those new powers? it would explain alot how he was here then there in seconds

He also has powers he has never used.... those are the powers i'm questioning...

Comment

He could have picked a few up along the way to Primatech, but I don't think he did. I think the sound you heard was just atmosphere music to add tension to the scene. But if have been wondering what Sylar did to disable Doyle. What power did he use on the puppetmaster? Can anyone tell me?

Comment

I think he used telepathy on him, overloaded his brain ala Parkman to Angela Petrelli (not to the same extent, but they both had the same nosebleeding action.) That's the only thing I can think of, since his body should have been incapacitated. He also seemed to use the Parkman head tilt as well.

Comment

I guess it was his sheer mind power. His will is so strong that he did not bend towards the puppeteer's will.

It's getting really interesting again

Plus, I have the feeling that he got quite a few powers more than he has already shown after he was cured of the Shanti virus. Though I wonder if he won't switch to just empathic absorption instead of killing his power donors off - Arthur has shown him that he is capable of that.

Comment

Originally posted by niphler
            I guess it was his sheer mind power. His will is so strong that he did not bend towards the puppeteer's will.

It's getting really interesting again

Plus, I have the feeling that he got quite a few powers more than he has already shown after he was cured of the Shanti virus. Though I wonder if he won't switch to just empathic absorption instead of killing his power donors off - Arthur has shown him that he is capable of that.
            But the thing is, he's NOT capable of just absorbing powers like Peter does. Peter absorbs everyone's powers because he has so much hope for the world, he's so loving towards everyone, that even killing a villain would make him feel bad. With Sylar, he hates everyone so much that the only way he could access his empathy power is to actually bond with someone (IE, Elle) and know what they're going through, feel their pain, walk a mile in their shoes type thing, so that's why he doesn't just absorb powers without knowing it all the time.

Comment

It's the same reason that a walking killer is always a few steps away from the running girl in a scream-and-slash flick...Sylar is nuts. As for the puppeteer he has understanding of how things work so I agree that his will power and mind is unbreakable.

Comment

well sylar definately has telekenisis, so i never thought the puppet man would be able to control him...

there are two explanations i see

1. the battle between body part control power and telekenisis resulted in too much strain to puppet mans brain and he was defeated

2. sylar used his telekenisis on an organ of the puppet master... think about it, with telekenisis he could squeeze all the arteries, pop his brain, anything he wanted really...

Comment

Sylar is always in place where he want writers never explained that in past so why now and about Doyle trying to control him I think Sylar kills him with TK

Comment

Peter's power- gets others via bonding, and not killing them. And has to learn how to use it more effectively

Sylar's _ gets others via killing, "there can be only one" kinda thing and he masters it right away.

Comment

To clarify,I blieve Sylar was using a telekinetic force against Doyle's and it resulted in their will power canceling out.With Sylar's of course,being stronger.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎