Is Hiro going to get his powers back?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Hiro going to get his powers back?

Will he in Volume 4?

c'mon, he just has to. it just wouldn't be the same with hiro being powerless. although it could be a complete reversal now that ando has some kind of power. strange, the speedster and ando teaming up is the only way to go back in time now.

Comment

Hiro must get his power back its the building stone of the show

Comment

Well as we can see the future that peter saw is not going to happen anymore because a lot of people died. The only thing thats the same is ando getting that red charge ability that kills Hiro in the future

Comment

well, they were saying they wanted less time travel . . . so I think it still might be a few episodes before Hiro does get his powers back, but I'm sure he will at some point . . . he is one of the main 3-4 characters of the show

Comment

I don't think so, remember in the future when Ando and Hiro were arguing, Hiro drew his sword, instead of Pausing time and getting the formula.

I mean I don't know, but I don't think so.

Comment

IMO that scene when ando zaped Hiro was cooool in the first episode. i wanted to see it happening but now im not sure if it will or maybe in Chapter 4 ? im excited, it's going in a new direction now with new writers and everything.

Comment

If/When Hiro gets his powers he needs to realize that going back in time bad things happen. And just concentrate on teleporting and freezing time.

Comment

A writer said that Hiro won't get his powers back anytime soon, but that means he will eventually.

Comment

I think Hiro shouldn't get his powers back for a while. Peter went about season 3 trying to figure out if he can be a hero with powers so i would think Hiro would go through the same phase.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyph
                      I think Hiro shouldn't get his powers back for a while. Peter went about season 3 trying to figure out if he can be a hero with powers so i would think Hiro would go through the same phase.
                      A right of passage without powers, can do many heroes good. Matt should try being a cop without his mind reading.

Anybody agree.
                      Last edited by HumanoidCorvin; 12-19-2008, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Rite of passage.

Comment

Originally posted by the highlander
                          Rite of passage.

oh sh*t son . . . the grammar police found you!

Comment

my theory is that when ando uses his power on hiro he will be able to use his power.

Comment

maybe if Claire gives Hiro some of her blood in a transfusion it will heal what Arthur did to him like it healed HRG.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎