No announcement yet.

Peters Power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peters Power

Did he get all the abilities back, or just Nathans? I couldn't tell if his face had healed or not.

Originally posted by chobee
    Did he get all the abilities back, or just Nathans? I couldn't tell if his face had healed or not.
    No just Nathans and maybe flint and mohinders can't really say for the other 2 (flint and mohinders) he just absord those around him at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by chobee
      I'm willing to bet that his power replication was kicked back in and he instantly absorbed Nathan's ability... those other powers weren't a part of his original DNA, but his unique power replication was.

On a side note, I'm very, very happy to see him get his ability back... I know he just got it back, but I can already see Peter's become more decisive and better able to handle the challenges that are ahead...

Comment

Well it did seem like he got Parkman's back too. It sounded like he was hearing a few jumbled thoughts.

Comment

Was his face healed in the field?

I don't think it was. If it wasn't healed he just got his sponge ability. Would be awesome if it was a limited version now so instead of getting powers permanantly the side effect is that he can only use those around him.

Comment

Arrrrrrrrrrrrr I wanted to see him regaining all of his powers after formula injection especialy hunger so he could be bad again

Comment

He got his original empathic mimicry power back, and could then fly because Nathan was right there. He should have also gained Flint's pyro powers, and perhaps Mohinders...whatever it is Mohinder does power.

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
                Arrrrrrrrrrrrr I wanted to see him regaining all of his powers after formula injection especialy hunger so he could be bad again
                lol, ewwy! i did not like that they made Peter evil. He's been a good guy since the first episode so i'm happy they gave him a fresh slate.

Comment

there was still blood on peter's face in the field, so it's hard to tell if it healed and there was just blood left on his face, or if the cut was still there

either way, it's good he has his powers back, hopefully he'll get them all back soon . . .

I was kind of hoping he'd get all of his powers back . . . maybe they could have explained it by saying that each time he absorbs a new power, it gets written into his DNA or something, who knows

Comment

yea loos like he will have 2 collect new powers not sure if he got flint's power but he will prlly get claires in the volume premire and maybe run into sylar?

Comment

Until now I think he only has

the copy powers
                      Fly
                      and maybe fire throwing, that's it.

But when he gets together with the other people he is going to start getting the others powers. What would be interesting what would happen if he gets near sylar.
                      He gets all his like 20- something powers?

Comment

Originally posted by rambo5501
                        Until now I think he only has

the copy powers
                        Fly
                        and maybe fire throwing, that's it.

But when he gets together with the other people he is going to start getting the others powers. What would be interesting what would happen if he gets near sylar.
                        He gets all his like 20- something powers?
                        I hope he didnt get off for two weeks like it was in season 1

Comment

As soon as he gets around sylar and clair he'll be halfway back to normal. It looks like he might have mohinder's powers too. It's good that he didn't get infinite abilities again, it will make for better stories. I don't think sylar got all his aquired abilities back, after he got healed with claire's blood. We just don't know. It's all up to the writers. With 1 penstroke, they could say Peter got all his abilities back, because technically, arthur just copied them, and since he died, they went back to peter, but only the formula could 'cut them back on'. Wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
                            Was his face healed in the field?

I don't think it was. If it wasn't healed he just got his sponge ability. Would be awesome if it was a limited version now so instead of getting powers permanantly the side effect is that he can only use those around him.
                            actually that would be very much un-awesome

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
                              As soon as he gets around sylar and clair he'll be halfway back to normal. It looks like he might have mohinder's powers too. It's good that he didn't get infinite abilities again, it will make for better stories. I don't think sylar got all his aquired abilities back, after he got healed with claire's blood. We just don't know. It's all up to the writers. With 1 penstroke, they could say Peter got all his abilities back, because technically, arthur just copied them, and since he died, they went back to peter, but only the formula could 'cut them back on'. Wishful thinking.
                              Well, technically Arthur completely took his powers. All of them. He didn't copy them, he took them. And there's no reason to believe they would go back to the original owners when he died, because that wouldn't make much sense. Peter's DNA was still set up to use his absorbing power, he just had it taken away, so his body could still absorb powers, he just didn't have the actual power.

I think what the formula does, is force-manifests a power. So, Peter's DNA was still set to have a power, like I said, so the formula re-manifested it. And then what the Catalyst does (more speculating) is changes the DNA to allow a power. As we saw with Peter, he didn't pass out (because his DNA was already configured to allow powers) but Ando passed out while his body reconfigured his DNA. Mohinder also passed out, because his body was trying to change his DNA to allow powers, but he didn't have the Catalyst, so it mutated him.

Seems like a pretty good theory to me.

Also, I think if Peter could only use his powers for a short time after absorbing him, it would be pretty cool. It would mean he can actually be smart (He's only dumb because he's so powerful) but not unstoppable. Which would you prefer, a Peter who's an idiot and can't die, or a Peter who's so smart with the use of his powers that he doesn't die? (IE, Sylar)
                              Last edited by JW_102792; 12-16-2008, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎