No announcement yet.

Ando's Power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander III
    His power acelerates Speedster back in time but how in the hell it acelerates them making them come back to current time? Me yucky with physic me dunno.
    it's comic book/sci fi You just have to believe that this saved them and go with the flow and not worry about physics so much. Afterall, Nathan and Peter fly lol.... they're kinda not following normal science anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
      ithey're kinda not following normal science anyway
      Agreed (we agree on something)

The recent eclipse episodes proved they're not following normal science.

Comment

Originally posted by Newb
        Agreed (we agree on something)

The recent eclipse episodes proved they're not following normal science.

Since when does normal science work the way it should on tv shows?

Comment

Originally posted by griffyn612
          it's not that bad; i don't think he'll start exibiting other powers like speed. i think he'll be able to throw red lightning, but i don't think it'll be like the blue lightning we've seen.

as for the power boost to speed back in time, it makes sense. I guess Ando would be the Sun, and Nemesis would be a Klingon Bird of Prey. Makes perfect sense.

Silly Trekkies. Logic is for non-fiction.

Singing, "Let's do the Time Warp AGAIIIINNNNNN!"

Comment

Maybe Powerless Hiro is Ando's sidekick now??

Comment

ANdo's power is pretty interesting. Wonder if we'll see him shooting it soon. Wasn't there an episode in the future where Hiro sees himself getting shot by Ando? How is that acceleration?

As for the time travel, I laughed when the time travel loop was fixed when the second Daphne phase back into the first one.

Comment

Yea it's cool that ando got an ability but that part of the future did come true when ando kills Hiro so I wonder if hiro will be getting his abilities back

Comment

Originally posted by number8
                  ANdo's power is pretty interesting. Wonder if we'll see him shooting it soon. Wasn't there an episode in the future where Hiro sees himself getting shot by Ando? How is that acceleration?

As for the time travel, I laughed when the time travel loop was fixed when the second Daphne phase back into the first one.
                  Yeah, we also saw Knox helping Claire and we know that ain't going to happen...

Comment

Originally posted by chobee
                    Yeah, we also saw Knox helping Claire and we know that ain't going to happen...
                    I'm not talking about the possibility that Ando might still kill Hiro. I'm just wondering if it's the same power that we saw.

Comment

Originally posted by number8
                      I'm not talking about the possibility that Ando might still kill Hiro. I'm just wondering if it's the same power that we saw.
                      I think it is the same power we saw in the future when ando killed Hiro it was a red lighting bolt that shocked hiro

Comment

I also think that its the same power. I also have a theory about it as well. I think he will be able to shoot it like lightning but it won't be good. Since his power amplifies, I think it will work on anything, not just special people. Therefore if used on an ordinary person, the power could amplify anything from thier aging process to their heart beat and kill them, which is what I now think happened to Hiro when Ando zapped him.

Comment

i thought the same thing. how did they come back to the present?

from what we were shown. when ando accelerated the speedster, she traveled back a few seconds and ended up outside the door and came in and watched herself with the others. she then basically waited for time to catch up or at least until the other speedster traveled back and ended up where she was. this means that if ando and the speedster traveled back 16 years to save hiro they would have to have waited 16 years to the day they left to catch up again. what gives? according to what we were told she could only go back but not forward. it was not explained properly except for that she had to wait a few seconds to catch up to the point she left.

Comment

They never said they couldn't move forward in time at all. That part was purely in your head. ANd who knows how much time Daphne and Ando spent figuring out how to move back and forth in time?

Comment

I love how ppl automatically assume he killed Hiro in that future image...

Maybe he was joting Hiro to accelerate him for some reason? We never got to hear their conversation, he could have been helping or saving Hiro somehow, or at least trying to

Comment

Actually we do "hear" their conversation, at least part of it and we don't know the context of it, but I remember they're being subtitles. I can't remember what was said exactly, but Ando said, "you're wrong" and Hiro having his sword out and Ando zapping him. I do agree that there was nothing to indicate he didn't just knock him out instead of killing him though, I never knew why Hiro would just assume that. But it was definitely an argument they were having. Doesn't matter anyway cause the formula was there and Hiro just destroyed it(hopefully)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎