No announcement yet.

Ando's Power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ando's Power

pretty cool power...it has that sidekick vibe to it if you think about it...

since ando can accelerate other peoples power...

i wonder if he can accelerate himself when hes running to have superspeed?

or like a high jump
    Last edited by FLyxNERD; 12-15-2008, 08:35 PM.

It depends on if it is just powers that he can accelerate.
    It activated when he hit the table, so maybe he can accelerate anything.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
      It depends on if it is just powers that he can accelerate.
      It activated when he hit the table, so maybe he can accelerate anything.
      true..i wonder if he can shoot electricity...pretty sure he could

Comment

I loved the "I have powers YATAH!!"

Comment

yeah, I was a bit sketched at first about Someone who originially have powers to actually get powers.

but im really glad that Ando has this kind of power

Comment

His power acelerates Speedster back in time but how in the hell it acelerates them making them come back to current time? Me yucky with physic me dunno.

Comment

ando is a living battery now!

Comment

since ando can accelerate other peoples power...

i wonder if he can accelerate himself when hes running to have superspeed?

or like a high jump

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                  His power acelerates Speedster back in time but how in the hell it acelerates them making them come back to current time? Me yucky with physic me dunno.
                  Heehee. Another plot hole. The last time we seen someone speed back in time was in Star Trek and they had to do some major calculations. Any way...that's too technical. Goes to show you who the writers' are writing for: children.

Comment

Well, I suppose the writers could have spent the entire episode on the physics of it, but I am happy the way they did it, it moved the story along.

Comment

it's not that bad; i don't think he'll start exibiting other powers like speed. i think he'll be able to throw red lightning, but i don't think it'll be like the blue lightning we've seen.

as for the power boost to speed back in time, it makes sense. I guess Ando would be the Sun, and Nemesis would be a Klingon Bird of Prey. Makes perfect sense.

Silly Trekkies. Logic is for non-fiction.

Comment

I loved that he finally got some powers. Ando was always more of a hero to me than Hiro.

Comment

YATAH!!!!!!!!

His ability is a pure sidekick, hes always wanting to "aid" people or help them, i guess the formula gives you what would of naturally happened anyways, as we can see from pete

YES! heroes is BACK ON TRACK!!! (oh no, did i jinx it? o.O)

Comment

Yatah!!!! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Newb
                              Heehee. Another plot hole. The last time we seen someone speed back in time was in Star Trek and they had to do some major calculations. Any way...that's too technical. Goes to show you who the writers' are writing for: children.
                              It's not a plot hole. Would you rather complain about them wasting the entire episode trying to figure out how to properly go back in time? It's a completely different show than Star Trek, if anything the writers didn't want to confuse people so they made it simple. Nothing is ever good enough for people, is it? Everyone always has to complain. (Not trying to sound like I'm flaming, I'm not)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎