Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liked it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by one of the 12
    Sorry i took the liberty of assigning numbers to each of your comments, but it makes it easier to reply to them individually..

1. I agree, as the writers wanting to rely less on time travel, the fact that now Hiro has no power and Daphne and Ando have to be together to do it make it less likely to happen an often as it has in the past.
    2. I did not see that, it looked like he was fully healed when he looked at his reflection and when they showed him in the car.
    3. Peter got his one power back, if he had gotten all back there would not be a scar. Why is everyone so hung up on this scar. It was future Peter that has a scar, and the future has been changes several times over during the show.
    4. Possibly, but can she survive the building collapsing on top of her, I am saying no... ergo, she is dead. This helps to further develop Claire's character.
    5. More than likely I would guess dead, but yes, it does leave the writers an out if they can't keep him on the show.
    6. Yes, he could have used many other powers to put out the fire and or save Nathan. He used the only power available to him, flight which he absorbed from Nathan who was in the same room.
    7. I disagree, he seems to be doing this out of spite. He wants to be able to be the one in control of everyone's power, just like his father. If he can't control the source of the power and create his army, he will imprison all those with powers to keep them from using them.
    8. It was his telekinesis, the puppet master can only control physical ability, not mental. Basically he fried his brain.
    9. I have the same question...
    10. Super strong doesn't mean invincible, he snapped his neck like some dried kindling. Kyle is dead, just like the show 4400...
    11. Yes, true as true can be.

Just my observations and opinions, all open to discussion... By the way, I am giving the show a 9... very positive way to end the current chapter and segue in the next, Fugitives looks like it has potential like we have not seen since volume 1.
    Enjoyed your comments and having the numbers does make it easier to follow.

1. I still hope Hiro gets his powers back. Just doesn't use them to go back in Time. Seems maybe he would learn his lesson. Seems like Teleportation and freezing time should be power enough to use.
    I just hated the running back in time. Just seemed like lazy writing.
    2. I will look again
    3. Seems like the scar is a symbol of Peter not being a Dumb woose.
    4. We will see. "May not" is the important phrase.
    5. Sylar isn't dead yet. We need to see him interact with Lional Luthur.
    6. It would not have been the 1st time Peter did not use the Power(s) that would have made sense.
    7. We will just have to agree to disagree on this one for awhile.
    8. Your right, I missed it.
    9. Wonder if the writers watch the show.
    10. Just seemed to easy to me. He was a Combat hardened Marine after all. Here's a thought perhaps Killing that one Charactor that quick (from the 4400) was the writers way of telling us they realized the formula was a bad idea.
    11. ditto

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎