No announcement yet.

Claire had the ability before the catalyst

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire had the ability before the catalyst

Kaito says that he will call Noah back with the baby, she is the 'perfect' person to hold the catalyst.

The only way a 'baby' would be perfect is if Kaito had a way of knowing what ability it had and the catalyst would never disappear if it was in her.
    Last edited by Yoshua; 12-14-2008, 07:25 PM.

I think that her power doesnt depend on catalist thing, but she had in DNA

Comment

I sure hope so... Loosing powers is getting kind of silly now.

Comment

i think what he was saying is that kaito wanted to give claire the catalyst cause he knew she could heal...would live forever...and it made her the perfect person to carry the catalyst from a logistics point of view...but really if you think about it claire never was the catalyst because hiro went into the past and became it. Everything in this show is coming together...i love this year and all the people complaining about over complicated storylines should go watch an episode of cold case and get off Heroes back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
          i think what he was saying is that kaito wanted to give claire the catalyst cause he knew she could heal...would live forever...and it made her the perfect person to carry the catalyst from a logistics point of view...but really if you think about it claire never was the catalyst because hiro went into the past and became it. Everything in this show is coming together...i love this year and all the people complaining about over complicated storylines should go watch an episode of cold case and get off Heroes back!!!
          The fact that Im sticking with Heroes despite its complex storylines is a testament to how much I love the show. Any show that incorporates time travel is gonna get a tad comlicated, its not an insult to the show.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎