No announcement yet.

Will Hiro die in the past?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Hiro die in the past?

I wonder. I wouldnt put it past the writers to have Hiro try to teach young Hiro everything he knows and then die in the past. The young Hiro grows up and the future will have changed considerably. Everyone now dead would be brought back. Talk about going back to Season 1.

i think hiro will visit the "16 years younger" versions of the heroes, but the older generation. Linderman said himself once that when they were younger they tried to save the world, maybe even athur petrelli was good back then and will help hiro???

since angela said to athur that "somewhere along the way he lost his soul" obviously he was good in his younger days...

although having said that if young athur helps present hiro, then present athur would have the memories of helping him and go back and just kill hiro...

it would be interesting to see a "16 years younger" version of our younger generation heroes, like nathan and peter as kids..

Comment

Hiro will turn to his father for help.

Comment

Last season hero did take his his dad back in time to visti his mom at the funereal. Maybe if Hiro waited a few days and showed up at the funereal he'll meet the version of his self that went back in time in season 2. He could just walk over to himself and say I need you to send me back to my time period, i'm trap here? The Hiro with powers could send him back to his rightful time.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
          Last season hero did take his his dad back in time to visti his mom at the funereal. Maybe if Hiro waited a few days and showed up at the funereal he'll meet the version of his self that went back in time in season 2. He could just walk over to himself and say I need you to send me back to my time period, i'm trap here? The Hiro with powers could send him back to his rightful time.

but then the "ando getting a power to save hiro" storyline will be useless.
          although, that would be great seeing as it coincides perfectly. but they probly dont wanna make it too easy for him to get back.
          i forsee the first introduction of the older generation heroes as a group..

Comment

Originally posted by Newb
            I wonder. I wouldnt put it past the writers to have Hiro try to teach young Hiro everything he knows and then die in the past. The young Hiro grows up and the future will have changed considerably. Everyone now dead would be brought back. Talk about going back to Season 1.

That would be difficult to say Newb depends on how you view time travel. If Hiro were to do that it could turn out like you said,or it could basicly be. Hiro growing up learning everything from himself,without knowing it until he decides.To go back in the past and teach himself and then dying which would suck. When I first saw the title of this thread,I thought of something different. Like Hiro time traveling to the past somewhere,only to get killed instantly. yes I did...*hit by automobile*

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
              It could be possible. I can image the scene. Hiro meets himself from the past and they go back to to the present. Then the only way to restore Hiro's power would be by the formula.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
              That would be difficult to say Newb depends on how you view time travel. If Hiro were to do that it could turn out like you said,or it could basicly be. Hiro growing up learning everything from himself,without knowing it until he decides.To go back in the past and teach himself and then dying which would suck. When I first saw the title of this thread,I thought of something different. Like Hiro time traveling to the past somewhere,only to get killed instantly. yes I did...*hit by automobile*
              Wouldn't the future Hiro have remembered that he was teaching himself. Time travel is such a headache.
              Last edited by darkphoenix21; 12-11-2008, 11:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

good point darkphoenix21 with that in mind it would screw up the whole universe.Heck Hiro seeing his older self in season one,would've ended the whole world alone.In time travel no one is suppost to cross paths or even see their own self.Weather it be the past or future self unless you've got a twin.

Comment

Unfortunately, I think Hiro will survive.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                    Hiro will turn to his father for help.
                    I m going to have to agee with you. I wouldnt be surprised if there is a fight between Hiro and his father in the past.

Comment

will ando actually get hiro's ability with the formula to go save him then?

i wouldnt be surprised to see Hiro's dad and his whole group.. maybe they all help him get back.

i don't think there will be a fight between hiro and his dad though..
                      he will just be pleased to see what a great man he turns into, just like his mother was.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayjay
                        will ando actually get hiro's ability with the formula to go save him then?

i wouldnt be surprised to see Hiro's dad and his whole group.. maybe they all help him get back.

i don't think there will be a fight between hiro and his dad though..
                        he will just be pleased to see what a great man he turns into, just like his mother was.
                        I don't think that Ando will be able to time travel. Remember that every individual get's a unique power. And we already saw that Future Ando had some kind off fire power.

There will be a fight between Hiro and his Dad, but it could also be that they're just practcing sword fight. We'll see.

Comment

Would be interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclops1974
                            I don't think that Ando will be able to time travel. Remember that every individual get's a unique power. And we already saw that Future Ando had some kind off fire power.

There will be a fight between Hiro and his Dad, but it could also be that they're just practcing sword fight. We'll see.
                            Tracey did tell Nathan that they can decide which person gets which ability...
                            maybe ando will try and get hiro's ability but will end up with the electricity power he had in the future when he killed hiro.

Comment

Ando's power looked like what Havok's power would be. Or a radiation power like Ted's. People born with powers get powers that mimic themselves. My guess is when we saw all the people flying in the future, they chose that power. It would be interesting if they created a hero like Peter who had multiple abilities. Weren't we supposed to see someone with Peter's power this season? We now know there are heroes with the same abilities. Although Flint's flame is blue I don't know why.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎