No announcement yet.

peters scar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peters scar

I thought when arthur sliced him that that would've been the scar guess not :'( maybe next week

The problem with the cheap way Heroes is doing time travel though, is that past/present/future, any and everything can be changed, nothing is necessarily set in stone. Since futures and pasts alike can be erased/replaced in this nonsensical sort of way, it's hard to care about anything the show does since consequently nothing really matters. Change this, change that, change anything, who cares. So there's no reason to believe that Peter necessarily will ever get that scar, as that Future Peter has been probably changed/erased by changes in events that led to him. Cheap and easy (and meaningless), that's the Heroes' motto. heh
    Last edited by Xanderman; 12-09-2008, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
      The problem with the cheap way Heroes is doing time travel though, is that past/present/future, any and everything can be changed, nothing is necessarily set in stone. Cheap and easy (and meaningless), that's the Heroes' motto. heh
      Dats true...but many (young fans) don't care about this. It's just the older, non fanatics that do and are dropping the show...hence drop in viewers. Accordingly, the drop in revenue with the show's advertisers occur cuz the young fans can't buy the products that are being advertised.

Comment

I was hoping it would be the scar too, but I agree, it probably won't happen because I'm assuming it's too time consuming to have to do every episode Peter is in, and they'll just use the excuse "Oh, the future changed."

That's what I really hate about time travel on this show (not trying to sound like a complaint, but I guess it is) is that they can show this future where all the characters are cool and awesome, but it's 4 years. We'll probably never get to where 4 years from now is the current timeline, I'm sure they'd stop the show before that, so they never have to have Peter get his scar, or Hiro be all badass, etc. They can use the excuse someone has changed the future, so they don't have to actually commit to that being the future.

Comment

grr tell you the truth that's the reason why I watch heroes im waiting for when they turn into their future selves cause they're just so much more bad ass lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dpyro
            grr tell you the truth that's the reason why I watch heroes im waiting for when they turn into their future selves cause they're just so much more bad ass lol
            Come to think of it....I think that's the writer's intention to have people glued to have the future come true.

Comment

but you gotta realize that all those futures we've seen are not going to come true. they're constantly being changed. the future of season one was new york destroyed and we see hiro and peter being very different. peter of that future had a scar. that future was prevented. no scar. but hiro was from further in the future. still a possibility we'll see him that way some day. in season 2 the virus never spread. so the future from that event never happened. but yet in season 3 we see peter with the same scar. so no matter what he'll still get that scar? but we all know that future has changed in some way. so who knows if peter will get that scar, ever. we saw sylar being all goody goody and having a kid. that really doesn't look like that's ever going to happen now does it? so who knows if any of the things shown to us will ever happen. they keep changing the future all the time.

Comment

maybe he just gets his own unique scar because of some change of events.... a scar is a scar is a scar is a i dont care about the scar.. maybe its a nice paper cut? it will heal nicely im sure Pete will be just fine! ... gosh.. i sound like aunt may. -.-``

Comment

Originally posted by ReD-SpideR
                  maybe he just gets his own unique scar because of some change of events.... a scar is a scar is a scar is a i dont care about the scar.. maybe its a nice paper cut? it will heal nicely im sure Pete will be just fine! ... gosh.. i sound like aunt may. -.-``
                  maybe he does NOT get a scar, ever thought about that?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎