Collapse
No announcement yet.

______ Elle!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

the question is... if he had to kill her, why did he rip her skull??? what did he want to know?

Comment

It was totally worth it. I loved Elle as a character. Kristen Bell did great portraying the punky psychotic side kick who needed attention and love very well.

But lets face it. The key word therewas 'side kick' she had zero main character potential and it was a fantastic tool to show what Sylar was willing to sacrifice to get to what he wanted to know.

Comment

It's so nice he lit her up with her own power.

Comment

Comment

It was horrible

Comment

its so funny someone mentioned a fanfic here. i read a fanfic where elle actually didn't die but was teleported away by someone that sylar would really like to get his hands on. in the fanfic this person, a young woman, is having prophetic dreams where elle is part of a group of heroes that are chosen to stop some evil powerful being. so this woman has various powers not just one. she can teleport, heal, and create illusions among other powers. so without sylar realizing it she makes it appear that sylar killed elle. sylar somehow doesn't realize he's being duped. the woman then takes elle and heals her and teams her up with others she's recruiting only elle doesn't want to play well with others and she just wants to go and find sylar and kill him. i didn't read the whole thing, but that was basically the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                It's all Hiro's fault, y did he place her in the same place with Sylar. HIRO is indirectly involved w/ her death, he's a MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Enough with the spoiler tags, and stop playing silly buggers. I can already tell what the sentence is going to say with or without the tags.

Elle needed killing off, they started using her for pure eye candy and she didn't really have any substance anyway.

Comment

In the begining I am not interested in Elle,I didnt like her very much but i like her comments.But in season 3 she is so realy cool,because she alive Sylar attack and she grow up to position that everyone love her because she is only one girl,who is HOT cute and definitely interesting.but her death is absolutely stupid and that thing can destroy serial,because i think ELLE was only one person,who holt rating this seaon.

But it was Kriten Bell decision and that is worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgeo8
                    In the begining I am not interested in Elle,I didnt like her very much but i like her comments.But in season 3 she is so realy cool,because she alive Sylar attack and she grow up to position that everyone love her because she is only one girl,who is HOT cute and definitely interesting.but her death is absolutely stupid and that thing can destroy serial,because i think ELLE was only one person,who holt rating this seaon.

But it was Kriten Bell decision and that is worst.
                    Yeah but what we can do with it
                    Last edited by Litle bit more bizarre; 12-13-2008, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎