No announcement yet.

______ Elle!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ______ Elle!!

[SPOILER]R.I.P[/SPOILER] I will miss u dearly Elle.

to lose veronica mars 2x ...not fair

Comment

mabe she will come back and come back to life like everyone else you never know!

Comment

I figured that would happen to her..

Comment

It's all Hiro's fault, y did he place her in the same place with Sylar. HIRO is indirectly involved w/ her [SPOILER]death[/SPOILER], he's a [SPOILER]MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
            [SPOILER]R.I.P[/SPOILER] I will miss u dearly Elle.
            Odd much? My username is pretty much the same as yours!
            Also, it should be noted that I'm very angry at Heroes for this.

Comment

Yeah, I was actually surprised they killed Elle off. Obviously the writers want to show Sylar is once again a real bad ass.

Comment

I was surprised she was killed off. But Hiro sent her with Sylar because they were together when he found them. He just sent them away and didn't think twice about it.

If anything, Elle should have been more cautious of Sylar. I think she let her guard down and realized too late that she made a mistake.

Comment

When did Hiro send her anywhere with Sylar?

Anyway.. at first I really hated her being killed by Sylar. But after seeing Sylar at the end of this episode I am looking forward to more BAness!

Comment

Ugh, right my bad - Hiro didn't send them anywhere they were beat down by HRG...... drawing a blank on how they got to the beach though - wasn't that Hiro? Need to go re-watch last week's I guess.

Comment

Yes Hiro teled them there since he believed they were both working together he put them in the same spot

Comment

I KNOW! IT'S NOT FAIR!

Oh well, ya still have my Heroes Fanfic: Elle's Assignment + is a crossover with Smallville!

Comment

So Elle is realy GONE I will never be allright with heroes for that maybe I will stop watching it, maybe if they give her a small chance to survive I should forgive them but why he burned her body I realy start hate Sylar

Comment

YES!!! YES!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!! Finally! They killed her!

Comment

Well she was fun to look at that's for sure. She will be missed!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎