No announcement yet.

Claire Discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire Discussion

Wow! She Is Alive Like We Did Not Know That She Can Heal So That Was Ovious. But Elle Dies By Sylar That Was A Twist. Also Do You Think Noah Was Telling The Truth Or Angeala And Arhtur. I Think Noah Is Because Did You See Eles Face When He Told Him. Also I Love The Moment When Claire Finally Meets Hiro Perfect. They Go To The Past Which We Already Saw In Company Man But She Did Not. She Saw When Her Daddy Got Her As An Assignment But I Hope She Sees That Well He Been Protecting Her From The Company Or At Least Was And Thinks Of Her More Than Assignment But As A Daughter. It Was Mean Of Him Not To Go See Her Die But He Was Getting Revenge For Her. And Also Why Do You Think The Time Mattered Do You Think This Would Become Another Plot We Will Just Have To See In The Next Episode Of Heroes!!

Tell Me What You Think.

Claire Not Getting Sick!!

I Guess The Answer From Season 2 Was Answered She Never Got Sick Ever What Do You Think About That.

Comment

Why Do You Type Like This?

Thats HIGHLY annoying, your not typing Titles, no wonder nobody replied; jeez.

And learn to edit your posts, you'd think after 300 posts you'd figure out to edit your own damn post instead of posting again after 6minutes.. but then again that would explain your 300 posts.
      Last edited by ReD-SpideR; 12-02-2008, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
        Wow! She Is Alive Like We Did Not Know That She Can Heal So That Was Ovious. But Elle Dies By Sylar That Was A Twist. Also Do You Think Noah Was Telling The Truth Or Angeala And Arhtur. I Think Noah Is Because Did You See Eles Face When He Told Him. Also I Love The Moment When Claire Finally Meets Hiro Perfect. They Go To The Past Which We Already Saw In Company Man But She Did Not. She Saw When Her Daddy Got Her As An Assignment But I Hope She Sees That Well He Been Protecting Her From The Company Or At Least Was And Thinks Of Her More Than Assignment But As A Daughter. It Was Mean Of Him Not To Go See Her Die But He Was Getting Revenge For Her. And Also Why Do You Think The Time Mattered Do You Think This Would Become Another Plot We Will Just Have To See In The Next Episode Of Heroes!!

Tell Me What You Think.
        Yah I Hope She Finds Out That He Truly Does Care For Her At Least Now She Knows He Was Worried About Being A Good Father To Her.

Comment

Originally posted by ReD-SpideR

And learn to edit your posts, you'd think after 300 posts you'd figure out to edit your own damn post instead of posting again after 6minutes.. but then again that would explain your 300 posts.
          Judging by your title, "new in town", you remind me of a first year student of University.

On topic:

I really hope HRG not being there from Claire pushes her off the edge to be the woman we saw in the future.

It's really interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ReD-SpideR

sorry it was late and i had other things to do and my brother had it on caps lock and i did not want to change it i was to lazy i just wanted to see what people thought about the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by taolbi
              Judging by your title, "new in town", you remind me of a first year student of University.

funny if you could learn to read a tad further, ive been a member since 2005.. and if you knew anything about anything around here, it says new in town till you pass a certain amount of posts. *sigh* at least mind your own business instead of calling me a 1st year uni student? like thats even an insult? why are you insulting me anyways? and not like it matters to you but i already have 2 college certifications in Art and 3D Modelling.

please dont come attack me with stupid insults, at least my post was related to something relevant in the topic.

/end_rant

on-topic:

Aside from the caps thing, i agree with you haydenclaireheroes, i Do think HGR was telling the truth. they both have lied beyond family before... amoung other terrible things, heck these were the people out to blow up New York City!

Comment

I think Sylar is really their son or Peter and Nathans' bio brother. The way Angela and Arthur stated it made it seem so real but then again they are manipulative especially the mother. On the other hand when Arthur first met Sylar when Mohinder was smashing his head to the ground he stopped him and the impression I got was Arthur is really his dad by the way he stated it with no hesitation "That's my son". Remember that Arthur just recent got out of his sick bed and I don't think he planned to trick Sylar saying he's his son and all the stories he told were probably true as well like Angela trying to kill Sylar as a baby. Another proof is WHY would Arthur try to help Sylar with his ability using "empathy" he says "It's time for me to act like a father now". I think Elle and Noah just doesn't know much about the company motives and history I mean think about season 1 Noah didn't even know Linderman was involved with the company who is in a HIGHER position than Thompson. Noah can me manipulative as well so he tried whatever he could to convince Sylar he's not his enemy at that scene so he wouldn't kill him and tried to trick him by using Elle who has no idea whether or not Sylar is Angela or Arthur son.

Man was a little disappointing to see Elle get murdered by Sylar the old fashion style and Old Sylar is back.. So stupid why he would kill her if he already has the power? Because he doesn't want to be around her anymore? Than he could of just simply left LOL. Gah I hope Sylar gets turned around again now that WE KNOW he can get abilities through empathy, seeing him kill is like meh. I get that he gets a better understanding/control of the power if he kills them but out of all the people he had to kill... he killed her we know she is prego with Noah lol.

Comment

Mod Note:

DISCUSSION ON THIS BOARD SHOULD AT ALL TIMES BE ABOUT THE SHOWS THEMSELVES OR THE FORUM TOPIC AT HAND.. To that end the following threads or discussions are strictly prohibited:
                  - Psychoanalyzing other fans or posters views, which includes any remarks regarding another members frame of mind or sanity. At ABSOLUTELY NO time is it appropriate to tell another poster that they are in denial or delusional
                  - Name calling and other similarly offensive remarks

Comment

Originally posted by Seyee
                    I think Sylar is really their son or Peter and Nathans' bio brother. The way Angela and Arthur stated it made it seem so real but then again they are manipulative especially the mother. On the other hand when Arthur first met Sylar when Mohinder was smashing his head to the ground he stopped him and the impression I got was Arthur is really his dad by the way he stated it with no hesitation "That's my son". Remember that Arthur just recent got out of his sick bed and I don't think he planned to trick Sylar saying he's his son and all the stories he told were probably true as well like Angela trying to kill Sylar as a baby. Another proof is WHY would Arthur try to help Sylar with his ability using "empathy" he says "It's time for me to act like a father now". I think Elle and Noah just doesn't know much about the company motives and history I mean think about season 1 Noah didn't even know Linderman was involved with the company who is in a HIGHER position than Thompson. Noah can me manipulative as well so he tried whatever he could to convince Sylar he's not his enemy at that scene so he wouldn't kill him and tried to trick him by using Elle who has no idea whether or not Sylar is Angela or Arthur son.

Man was a little disappointing to see Elle get murdered by Sylar the old fashion style and Old Sylar is back.. So stupid why he would kill her if he already has the power? Because he doesn't want to be around her anymore? Than he could of just simply left LOL. Gah I hope Sylar gets turned around again now that WE KNOW he can get abilities through empathy, seeing him kill is like meh. I get that he gets a better understanding/control of the power if he kills them but out of all the people he had to kill... he killed her we know she is prego with Noah lol.

i think sylar is their son because angeala has not talked to arthur in a year so why would arthur know the plan of angela they had no cantact with each other to make the plan.

Comment

iF oNE hAD tHE cap lOCK oN, wOULDN'T iT lOOK sOMETHING lIKE tHIS? aND sTILL, tHERE wOULDN'T bE a nEED tO pRESS sHIFT fOR tHE fIRST lETTER oF eVERY wORD.

iS iT jUST mE? oR iS tHIS aCTUALLY eASIER tO rEAD tHAN Having Every Fist Letter Capitalized?

Comment

Rofl this thread got me all distracted with the weird capitalizing of random or all words.... Great thread btw. And Claire is a nut case.

Comment

Originally posted by hansioux
                          iF oNE hAD tHE cap lOCK oN, wOULDN'T iT lOOK sOMETHING lIKE tHIS? aND sTILL, tHERE wOULDN'T bE a nEED tO pRESS sHIFT fOR tHE fIRST lETTER oF eVERY wORD.

iS iT jUST mE? oR iS tHIS aCTUALLY eASIER tO rEAD tHAN Having Every Fist Letter Capitalized?
                          i like both but mine was a mistake!

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by loyalKNG
                          Rofl this thread got me all distracted with the weird capitalizing of random or all words.... Great thread btw. And Claire is a nut case.
                          no i love claire she is my fav charecter.
                          Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 12-03-2008, 01:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎