No announcement yet.

GabriElle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hellnback
    i don't think she's dead. she was only contracted for a few episodes by what i read. but maybe she will pop up again. maybe pinehearst finds her. maybe sylar didn't actually go through with killing her. maybe out of habit he sliced her head and then realized, "wait i'm an idiot, i already got her power..oh well might as well finish her off anyway". no i don't want that to happen. she better come back. i also think HRG was lying to him just to get to him. but in case he wasn't lying then who were his parents?
    Taking powers isnt the only reason to cut someone's head open.

Peter was going to do it to Nathan to learn why he joined his father and he was going to do it to his mother to learn the rest of her secrets and sylar stopped him.

She is dead. I didn't wanna lose Elle either, but god what a way for Sylar to come back. I hope he doesn't wuss out after he 'realizes what he's done was for nothing because Elle was really an idiot and didn't have any valuable information' - then he screams NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO like anakin skywalker at the end of Episode 3......

Comment

Yeah he have her power so what else can he find in of blond girl but realy dont have to do that I hate him for that

Comment

Sylar killing Elle upset me. I didn't want Elle go out like that especially since he practically coerced her into beach sex after the kiss and she was clueless.

Classic manipulative Sylar. Ehh, but at least it worked out better than Sylar/Maya from last season *cringes*

Comment

Exactly...luring her into beach sex to kill her. It's creepy. Even for Sylar. And I love Sylar, so I don't mean anything bad by it. It's just Sylar's type of evil has never been so...sick. He obviously cared about her and too turn on her that quick? Weird.

Also, how he said that things changed after he got his powers back? wtf. Yeah, his powers are back, but he should still have the mental faculties to control his hunger. That's just my opinion, and if that's REALLY why he killed Elle (if she's dead), then that is just a dumb plot device.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎