No announcement yet.

#2-9 "Chuck vs The Sensi"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2-9 "Chuck vs The Sensi"

We meet Casey's Mentor (Carl Lumbly), and Captain Awesome's Parents (Bruce Boxleitner & Morgan Fairchild)

And who will be the Buy Mart "Employee of the Month"?
    Last edited by STFanatic; 12-01-2008, 03:59 PM.

sounds good. cant wait to see it but i have to tivo it

Comment

Bruce as a guess star was perfect. Too bad they didn't have Kate Jackson as well.
      Last edited by Who; 12-01-2008, 11:26 PM.

Comment

I bet Chuck's Dad turns out to be either a secret agent or a bad guy.

Probably a bad guy, maybe a rogue agent.

*yawn* predictable.

Comment

great episode. i like that we are learning more about casey. i hope we find out at some point what he did before his training and all of that and his history. like we did with sarah. i feel bad for casey cause he seems like he was once like chuck and this is how he turned out. actually sarah was a bit chuck like growing up too it seems so maybe thats why they all have that love hate thing going on with each other cause they all see in each other what they hate about themselves.

about chucks dad i think he probably is someone who is a good or bad guy. maybe he is the reason the governement wanted chuck to begin with when he was in college.

i thought it was funny when the employees were trying to do badly and stuff and at the end that dude won and everyone was laughing at him and he felt like a loser until the big screen tv was revealed and jeff get all mad. that was great.

next weeks looks good and i like gary cole. hes pretty funny. hes been doing a few tv shows in the last couple of years with supernatural, psych, and now chuck. im sure hes been in others in the last couple years but not sure. i also cant wait to get pineapple express which he is also in. anyway seems like a good episode and hope we learn more about sarahs past and perhaps her real real name and not the real fake name lol. i mean seems like shes gone through a name a year.

Comment

Best line in the Episode: "Although, Pluto isn't really a planet anymore....which bums me out..."

XD

I love chuck.

Comment

ya poor pluto. that wasnt cool that they sid it wasnt a plent. now everything i learned in elemtry school was a lie lol.

Comment

I know! I'm in a group on facebook called "When I was your age, Pluto was a planet." XD

Another good one was:

Chuck: (to casey) When you call me a moron, it hurts me on the inside.

Comment

that was great too

Comment

Freaking loved it. Chuck has easily turned into my favorite TV Show. Last year the breakout pleasure went to Gossip Girl and this year is all about Chuck. Amazing episodes just keep coming!

Comment

So excited that it was a Casey-centric episode!

But the eternal question is: WHERE'S ANNA???

Comment

Next week will have a lot of Anna & Morgan

Comment

First of all.. still missing Anna here! Come back soon Anna!

Didn't care so much for Casey this episode. Usually he has a funny soft side that makes him so likable. I thought he was more mean spirited this episode and that just didn't work for me.

I loved that Sarah came to help him with the knife to the throat and the I'm not going to let my partner go in alone line.

Why does Chuck drive to the dojo? I didn't understand his thinking there. My guess is the writers just wanted to get Chuck tied up again by the bad guys. They seem to like that.

Loved Awesome's parents - but I wished that story line wasn't so predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                            Next week will have a lot of Anna & Morgan
                            awesome i wonder if they can explain her going away as in she is training to be in the CIA or whatever. cause they did have that opne episode she kicked butt and casey was looking at her and thought she could make a good agent

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                              Why does Chuck drive to the dojo? I didn't understand his thinking there. My guess is the writers just wanted to get Chuck tied up again by the bad guys. They seem to like that.
                              Because he's Chuck. When does he ever listen?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎