Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Bella have never been in Season 3?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
    Actually Yasise according to Buddy Tv Supernatural has already been granted a 5th Season. It was reported a few months ago that Season 5 was greenlit dunno if it will be the final season though. Eric says he wants 5 seasons but one of his exect. producers,who I can't remember the name of. Is hoping for more than five seasons.
    wow thanks for that hilarious information. I wasn't sure about that till today. AND....I'm hoping for more than 5 seasons, too. But I don't want Supernatural to be dragged on and on and on like they're doing with Smallville.
    For Smallville it definetly wasn't a good choice to have more than 5 seasons IMO. They should have come to an end after season 5.

But you never know....Eric Kripke and his writers did an excellent job so far. I adore them for that! So here is hoping that they'll be able to keep up with that good work for at least 5 seasons if not for more!

Originally posted by Wildfire
    I think they screwed up with Bella because in the end they did not have enough time to do what they wanted to do really with her character. (Thank you writers strike!) If you remember there was a lot set up for last year but was never done, the Bella story line was just rushed, which is really sad.
    yeah, definetly. If they weren't forced to cut season 3 short due to that strike I'm sure that we would have seen more of Bella's story, the reason for what she was doing etc. etc.
    They didn't screw up though, they have been screwed up because of the strike. It wasn't their fault.
    Last edited by Yasise; 12-16-2008, 01:42 AM.

Comment

An excellent job until today...what did they do wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
        An excellent job until today...what did they do wrong?
        Sorry, used the wrong expression. Fixed it now...I meant "so far" Sometimes I get a little confused....

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎