No announcement yet.

Little Mistake

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Mistake

According to the NBC official description on the spoilers page, it says Daphne's hometown is Athens, Georgia but on the show her hometown is actually Lawrence, Kansas..How could NBC screw that up?

Yeah I thought that was weird who know's what's going at NBC

Comment

Last minute script rewrite? Who knows. That's not the only mistake they made though.

Comment

Eh...it doesn't really matter; we know its Kansas.

Comment

Yeah it dosent matter she grow up in nowhere just another small town in kansas

Comment

It sucks because I go to the University of Georgia, and it's in Athens, GA!! They shouldn't have changed it!

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
              Yeah it dosent matter she grow up in nowhere just another small town in kansas
              Maybe GA is where she says she's from but Kansas is where she's really from?

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
                According to the NBC official description on the spoilers page, it says Daphne's hometown is Athens, Georgia but on the show her hometown is actually Lawrence, Kansas..How could NBC screw that up?
                one mistake is not that bad!

Comment

I know it's not that bad, I'm just surprised they changed her hometown without telling whoever writes the official description..

Comment

Thats funny.

Comment

she actually came from Smallville Kansas.... and when she was crippled, she collected meteor rocks for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by hansioux
                        she actually came from Smallville Kansas.... and when she was crippled, she collected meteor rocks for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by hansioux
                          Yeah maybe she have some problems with legs because she was attacked by some meteorfreaks

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                            Maybe GA is where she says she's from but Kansas is where she's really from?
                            That's possible...

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎