No announcement yet.

Daphne's Condition

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cklookalike89
    I feel bad for her and definitley understand why she wouldnt want to go back to her old life. But she needs to stop switching sides on people every 2 seconds
    2 seconds is like 5 episodes to a speedster.

Comment

My question is why she didn't lose her ability to walk when she lost her powers around the haitian a few episodes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by rocana
        My question is why she didn't lose her ability to walk when she lost her powers around the haitian a few episodes ago.
        Good loophole. Nice catch.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
          no wonder daphne's does not want to lose her powers, its was extremely well written
          I agree. Definitely didn't see that one coming.

Comment

Just nice Prof X when he lost his powers he could walk again. Doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanoidCorvin
              Just nice Prof X when he lost his powers he could walk again. Doesn't make sense.
              Losing his powers didnt make him walk. Being in the savage land and its healing properties did.

Much like Loche on Lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
                Losing his powers didnt make him walk. Being in the savage land and its healing properties did.

Much like Loche on Lost.
                Ah.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin_video
                  It's kind of the reverse of Xavier when he lost his powers, and was able to walk again.
                  It reminded me more of Komodo from Avengers Initiative, whose legs had been amputated but grow back when she assumes her lizard form (a la Curt Connors, The Lizard).

Comment

Originally posted by rocana
                    Actually it's discussed that the Haitan mutes powers to a smaller degree than the eclipse does. Arthur on the other hand strips them from you altogether. It's also been shown that Daphne didn't immediately drop and have her leg problem. The longer she was without her powers, the worse her condition got until she had completely reverted.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎