No announcement yet.

claire!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claire!!!!

what do you think is going to happenn to her did you see the ending!!

I doubt they will really kill her off but it will be interesting to see what happens to her next week..

Comment

i know she probably will not die but i want to see what happens to her and how she comes back to life!

Comment

Chloe will heal her.

Comment

A smallville crossover lol

Comment

she will probably come within an inch of her life and then get her powers back

at least she can hit people with wood now!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
              Chloe will heal her.
              lol

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by spicyblark

lol and i think mabe she is going to die and then when she dies she will come back to life and the hospital will be very suspecious and that is why the next episode is fugitive because they are running away because everyone found out!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by spicyblark

lol and i think mabe she is going to die and then when she dies she will come back to life and the hospital will be very suspecious and that is why the next episode is fugitive because they are running away because everyone found out!
              Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 11-25-2008, 05:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

you know what i was also thinking when i saw the episode again that hrg and claire had a great scene and he taught claire how to fight when her bio mom did not that was special! Also i loved how she said i hugged you so tight not because i missed you just to hurt you i loved that and then she actually got hrg down to his knees!
                WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT CLAIRE THIS EPISODE!

Comment

I'm pretty sure she said she hugged him as hard as she could hoping it would make him stay.

And HRG is really the only one that could teach her to fight, she was pretty dumb going to Meredith asking to be taught how to fight. Same with Peter. Why would they know how to fight when Meredith can shoot flames and Peter can do pretty much anything.

Personally, I hope she dies. She's getting kind of annoying, I really wish she would just realize her dad is trying to protect her, because people like Arthur want to use her.

I like the character, I just wish she would be useful, which is why I've liked her more this season than the previous ones, she was just whiney, which is fair considering her situation, it's just annoying. I want FClaire to hurry up and get here, hero or villain, I don't care, atleast she's being useful.

The only way I'm going to start liking Claire is if she realizes HRG isn't a bad guy, and finally starts doing something with her power. Which, like I said, is why I'm liking her more this season, so I'm hoping when she comes back from the dead she'll realize she's not invincible, she can die, and then start thinking and become FClaire sometime soon.
                  Last edited by JW_102792; 11-25-2008, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JW_102792
                    I'm pretty sure she said she hugged him as hard as she could hoping it would make him stay.

And HRG is really the only one that could teach her to fight, she was pretty dumb going to Meredith asking to be taught how to fight. Same with Peter. Why would they know how to fight when Meredith can shoot flames and Peter can do pretty much anything.

Personally, I hope she dies. She's getting kind of annoying, I really wish she would just realize her dad is trying to protect her, because people like Arthur want to use her.

I like the character, I just wish she would be useful, which is why I've liked her more this season than the previous ones, she was just whiney, which is fair considering her situation, it's just annoying. I want FClaire to hurry up and get here, hero or villain, I don't care, atleast she's being useful.

The only way I'm going to start liking Claire is if she realizes HRG isn't a bad guy, and finally starts doing something with her power. Which, like I said, is why I'm liking her more this season, so I'm hoping when she comes back from the dead she'll realize she's not invincible, she can die, and then start thinking and become FClaire sometime soon.
                    mabe she did say that but i do not think so!also same here with the meredith and peter thing!I do not agree for her to go off the show i love her but i wish she did finally trust her dad because he knows the company like the back of his hand! although i do agree about her being better this season because she is using her power not just to experiment or to hide but to help or in the future destroy! but i do hope claire is one of the good guys because i know cheerleaders can be a ***** some times but she kind in heart and in the first season i think zach changed her from being a *****. also i agree that hopefully when she died she will learn a lesson. but at least we know she was a real hero. because only a stupid person would not of known that something was wrong! Elle and sylar did not have there powers and obviously they thought they did! So, wouldn't of she thought that there was a chance she could not heal. But she still took the bullet for hrg. also i think that is a sign that she is not a villan but a hero and that she is finally relizing that hrg is not the villan but her ally and that she might be industructible but not really she can still get hurt! I really think that scene was a more of a symbolic scene then an action scene or dramtic scene because she is finally relizing that in life you will get hurt even if you can not really get hurt physically!

Comment

She won't die, at least thats what has to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-Super-Man -5
                        She won't die, at least thats what has to happen.
                        same hear!!

----- Added 2 Hours and 3 Minutes later -----

i just want to see what happens to claire!
                        Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 11-25-2008, 07:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

We'll have to wait a week.

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
                            mabe she did say that but i do not think so!also same here with the meredith and peter thing!I do not agree for her to go off the show i love her but i wish she did finally trust her dad because he knows the company like the back of his hand! although i do agree about her being better this season because she is using her power not just to experiment or to hide but to help or in the future destroy! but i do hope claire is one of the good guys because i know cheerleaders can be a ***** some times but she kind in heart and in the first season i think zach changed her from being a *****. also i agree that hopefully when she died she will learn a lesson. but at least we know she was a real hero. because only a stupid person would not of known that something was wrong! Elle and sylar did not have there powers and obviously they thought they did! So, wouldn't of she thought that there was a chance she could not heal. But she still took the bullet for hrg. also i think that is a sign that she is not a villan but a hero and that she is finally relizing that hrg is not the villan but her ally and that she might be industructible but not really she can still get hurt! I really think that scene was a more of a symbolic scene then an action scene or dramtic scene because she is finally relizing that in life you will get hurt even if you can not really get hurt physically!
                            Well said, I totally agree
                            and as for what is going to happen I think she's gonna die and then come back to life(sorta like Clark)

Comment

Originally posted by Kara&Clana fan
                              Well said, I totally agree
                              and as for what is going to happen I think she's gonna die and then come back to life(sorta like Clark)
                              ya probably!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎