Who Was Actually Excited About This?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Was Actually Excited About This?

I was partly.

Was more excited about a Supergirl spinoff or "Metropolis". Not one percent about this.

Comment

I kind of howled at the moon tbh.

Comment

Eh, I wasn't. I was so dang happy when I figured out it was canceled, because it could have affected S9.

Comment

I was... I want another DCU-related series, and was hoping this would evolve into a Dick-Grayson-after-Robin, or a Nightwing show. Oh well.

Comment

Yeah, a Nightwing show would be very interesting and most likely good. (Because of its darkness)

Comment

A Nightwing show would've rocked! On the other hand, a Dick Grayson Pre-Robin show would've canceled after the first five episodes at the most.

Comment

Yeah, I think people would be more interested in a Nightwing show.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                  I was... I want another DCU-related series, and was hoping this would evolve into a Dick-Grayson-after-Robin, or a Nightwing show. Oh well.
                  I love your avatar, Craig!

Comment

Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
                    I love your avatar, Craig!
                    Doesn't everybody?

Comment

I wasn't excited at all; in fact, despair was more my sort of reaction - at least not for the way the project was pitched. It could have had potential to be transformed into something else, I guess.

Comment

well i didn't know what do to "if" smallville ever ends. so I was hoping to watch this show and say how much it sucks compared to smallville. now I can't do that so I'm dissapointed. I definatly had the same idea as y'all. a knightwing series would have been Better than a pre-bats, Dick. its hard for the CW they want to do Superheroes without them actually being superhereos. why not just go for broke, and do a true blue, tights and flights show.

Comment

Dar'el, nice avatar!

Comment

Not me. This show would have gotten canceled after 13 episodes.

Comment

Maybe, or after one full season.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎