Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unfocused
    We do, BadToad. Your work is appreciated, don't doubt that.
    Me too. I always check in to see the results but I haven't posted my thanks yet. I appreciate your efforts and I hope you will continue Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by unfocused
      We do, BadToad. Your work is appreciated, don't doubt that.
      Same here. I check this thread every episode, even if I don't comment much on it.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I hope no one thought I was fishing for compliments.

I'm glad people get as big a kick out of the numbers as I do compiling them

Comment

Originally posted by eas
          And that's why I don't think it should be average screentime per ep... it should be about per season.
          I think that's right. It would be kind of like comparing SV's ratings with Battlestar Galactica's ratings, but instead of using SV's season average, you use the CW's average, which would be completely unfair to Smallville.

However, I do like seeing a character's average screentime compared to what it was a year ago.

Comment

Davis was underused in this episode

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by BadToad
            Ya know, I read comments like these, and I always wonder if I should feel insulted. Like its another way of saying "Wow, you must have no life!".

Actually, it doesn't really take that long. And I'd rewatch the eps anyway, because I like rewatching SV eps. I have a timer on Media Player, a pen, paper, calculater, and I can get the ep rewatched, and times tallied in about an hour.

Maybe it seems like a monumental, time consuming waste of time to some, but I get a kick out of it, and so do a lot of other people. Or so they tell me.
            Im not trying to insult you in any way. Im sorry if you think that.

I too rewatch the eps or just the scenes with Davis/Doomsday
            Last edited by Doomsday666; 11-23-2008, 10:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Thanks Bad Toad. VERY INTERESTING STUFF>

Comment

Thanks everyone. I hope no one thought I was fishing for compliments.
                Of course not. We just want to encourage you to continue.

I'm glad people get as big a kick out of the numbers as I do compiling them
                I do! But I tend to believe that as long as Clark has the most screentime in every episode, then all is right with the world! At least, in terms of screentime

I'm willing to give them a break only for the episode before the one Tom is directing.

Comment

It is the first time I read this topic. Sorry, I am absent-minded but thank you it is very interesting...

Comment

I'm willing to give them a break only for the episode before the one Tom is directing.
                    That may not be an issue this year. If they finish episode #15 before they go on their holiday break, then it should not effect Tom's screentime in that episode, as he'll have the break to prepare for episode #16. I just don't know if anyone knows for sure what they'll finish before the break.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-Super-Man -5
                      Cool Clark and Lois did well.
                      Thanks BadToad!

But it was sad this was the shortest episode this season so far.
                      ITA. IMO, they probably edited the fight scene and that is why it was so short. I kept thinking that there must be more.
                      Last edited by scifigirl; 11-23-2008, 12:49 PM.

Comment

That may not be an issue this year. If they finish episode #15 before they go on their holiday break, then it should not effect Tom's screentime in that episode, as he'll have the break to prepare for episode #16. I just don't know if anyone knows for sure what they'll finish before the break.
                        I'm hoping that that is what they do.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎