No announcement yet.

who voices KITT?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who voices KITT?

it sounds like Val Kilmer, but his name isn't in the opening; that's messed up if it his him.

It's Val Kilmer.

The original KITT's voice, Willaim Daniels, also was uncredited.

Comment

I remember hearing once that they did that in the original to keep the illusion of him being real intact.(for kids) It'd be nice if they were doing a similar thing here.

Comment

I still say it's messed up, rather disrespecful. He's more important to the show than Michael, that's for sure. As long as they pay him well I guess

Comment

Kirk Alyn and George Reeves were only credited as playing Clark Kent in their respective shows, and not as Superman.

Comment

Originally posted by jym-el
            Kirk Alyn and George Reeves were only credited as playing Clark Kent in their respective shows, and not as Superman.
            at least in those instances the actor got credit for doing a role. My point is Mr. Kilmer doesn't seem to be getting any

Comment

Because they didn't want their name listed and it's keeping in the tradition of William Daniels requesting the same. This is a silly thing to complain about.
              Last edited by PHOENIXZERO; 11-20-2008, 11:37 PM.

Comment

I love how he does the voice, it really does sound a bit unhuman but a bit soft. What I like bout the voice is , it doesn't match to anyone really, if you hear the voice, it feels like kitt, they've pulled it off well. Especially how he speaks.

Comment

Originally posted by viion
                  I love how he does the voice, it really does sound a bit unhuman but a bit soft. What I like bout the voice is , it doesn't match to anyone really, if you hear the voice, it feels like kitt, they've pulled it off well. Especially how he speaks.
                  I feel the same as you do. I enjoy all of KITT's lines on this show.

Comment

I think Val Kilmer is pretty awesome!

Comment

if you ever watched boy meets world, the guy that did KITTs voice played Mr Feeny, Corys teacher.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that if Val was bothered by it, the producers wouldn't go "Screw you, biggest-named-actor-on-the-payroll, we're not going to credit you for a job you're doing fantastically, we want to keep the mystique"

Ergo, Val must either be OK with it, or not care. Not disrespectful.

Comment

Yeah, Val Kilmer is a big name celebrity, I'm sure most people recognize it's him without the need to credit him on-screen. I'm sure he doesn't care, and it's pretty likely they okayed it with him first. It's not like he needs to try and build a reputation, or GET famous--he's already there.
                          Last edited by Xanderman; 02-06-2009, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Val is running for governor,when i saw that i said, hehe KITT is running for governor

Comment

You guys are all WRONG!!!! Val Kilmer is not voicing KITT. KITT is voiced by BATMAN Damnit!!! BATMAN does not care that he does not get credit, he is BATMAN! Also he can do all lines while taking a BATSH!T on his BATCAN from the BATCAVE while wearing his BATPANTS reading BATS-QUARTERLY magazine. Alfred sometimes has to wipe his BATBUTT cause he can't turn his BATHEAD to reach his BATPAPER due to his poorly designed BATSUIT (with nipples)! Sometimes when he is tucking Robin in he gets confused and says Goodnight Micheal. Then he remembers he is actually not KITT, He is BATMAN!

I think I have issues. Peace out Y'all.
                              Last edited by SpiderPunk; 02-12-2009, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎