Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best 10th Episode of the Series?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, no question, "Bride" easily trumps all of those mostly filler 10th episodes.

"Shimmer?" It was just... eh... OK. Run-of-the-mill FOTW action.

"Skinwalker?" A little better. Kyla was more interesting, and it showed us the caves for the first time, so for adding to the overall Smallville mythos, I'm willing to concede that it's probably second or third place among these contestants.

"Whisper?" Actually, that was pretty well-done, too, even though the way Clark was blinded seemed like a rather lame plot contrivance, and the FOTW was none too interesting.

"Scare?" It was okay. It had some cool "dream" sequences and minor revelations, but it wasn't an earth-shattering episode for me.

"Fanatic?" UGH. 'Nuff said.

"Hydro?" Not too bad. I'm just not a Tori Spelling fan... AT ALL.

"Persona?" Again, pretty well-done, but it just doesn't come CLOSE to "Bride." It might beat out "Skinwalker" for second place, though.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

• 1. Persona (My favorite episode of S7 and possibly my favorite of the entire series. I just love it)
      2. Bride
      3. Whisper

The rest I am not even going to rank as I hated most of them. Seriously, how could most of those episodes be a mid-season ender right before winter break? Or were they not? I only started watching the show on TV with S7, while I watched all the seasons on DVD before then. I don't see how they could be mid-season episodes since most of them are just horrible and I don't remember if they had any sort of cliffhanger at the end. Ugh. I only put Whisper as number three since it wasn't horrible, but was just okay.

So yeah, Persona and Bride are so far ahead of any of those other episodes.

Comment

• Bride

Comment

• Bride is the best episode ever so i picked it

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡