Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wildcherry
    Lois: It just felt for a minute someone actually needed me.
    Oliver: He does need you.
    Lois: How do you know?
    Oliver: Because I know Clark.

I LOVED THAT!
    I gree with that !!! It was soooooooo lovely............

Comment

I loved "What Would Clark Do?" I'm waiting for someone to put that on their avi.

Also: Doomy: "Chlo-eeee"...made me crack up.

Comment

No one else likes Random Dude from Oliver's airplane quote

Oliver: When did you do that?
        Random Dude: When you two were having your Lover's Spat.

Comment

Originally Posted by wildcherry

I LOVED THAT!
          Me too. Oliver was so cute. That whole scene was really adorable. Like how he said, "I'll just be a really good friend." I was saying awwww the whole time.

I thought it was sad how Lois said, "Why does all this horrible stuff keep happening around us?!" It was sooooo sad!

Comment

Originally posted by SupesComicFan

Yah as soon as I heard him say that I immediately said the slashers will have a field day with this line.

Comment

"You just have to make sure this part sticks up straight and then it slides right in"
              Lois looks up suprised at herself, and Clark's eyes shoot sideways all crazy...Hilarious!

ALso...
              Camera guy: Ring That Bell!
              Lois: Ah..no.I love Erica!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by wildcherry

I LOVED THAT!
              Everyone knows they like eachother except them...
              That's so great..hhah

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SupesComicFan

I'm going back right now and watching that...
              Last edited by lrog127; 11-21-2008, 12:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Have to go back and watch again for the umpteen millionth time. Everything already mentioned is gold and I know there is still more to mine from the episode.

Chloe talking to Lois about Lois' superdude.
                Lois to the Jimmy wannabe (hello Jimmy haters, there is somebody worse than Jimmy):
                Put down that camera or I'll ring your bell! (something like that) followed by ringing his bell

But one of the best parts in my opinion had zero words:

Clark, not asking, just gently pulling Lois into a dance. The two of them, swaying together, and then silently leaning into a kiss.

And then Chloe's words break and wreck the silence.
                Last edited by geminis; 11-21-2008, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Loisdragon
                  Lois: Remember what the general always say Marriage is the only war were get to sleep with the enemy
                  Yes !!! My favourite too, the Clark's faceand after that, he is trying to smile and Lois too...The best embarrassing moment ever

Comment

Maybe I didn't listen well...but someone mention about a airplane or helicopter to Lois, I think it was Jimmy...any one know?

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                      Yes !!! My favourite too, the Clark's faceand after that, he is trying to smile and Lois too...The best embarrassing moment ever

Oh God! I loved that quote. Here it is in its full glory:

"And remember what the general always says: "Marriage is the only war where you get to sleep with the enemy." (pause) "You can edit that last part out, right?"

Comment

It was so...Lois

Comment

There were many quotes I liked, but I'm starting to hate when the characters talk about themselves (or to the person right in front of them) in third person.

It all started with Clark telling lois that 'no one is going to mess with Lois and Clark'.

Then Jimmy telling Lois that 'Lois and Clark blah, blah, blah (I can't remember the words and I'm at work so I can't check it)

And now Lana says(to Clark) 'maybe Lana Lang and Clark Kent are not meant to end up together'.

What's their problem? Can't they talk like normal people? I would have preferred if lana said 'maybe we weren't meant to be, Clark', it would have sounded more personal, like she was actually part of that relationship. For me, she sounded as if she was talking about someone else.
                          Last edited by Bizarrolover; 11-21-2008, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
                            There were many quotes I liked, but I'm starting to hate when the characters talk about themselves (or to the person right in front of them) in third person.

It all started with Clark telling lois that 'no one is going to mess with Lois and Clark'.

Then Jimmy telling Lois that 'Lois and Clark blah, blah, blah (I can't remember the words and I'm at work so I can't check it)

And now Lana says(to Clark) 'maybe Lana Lang and Clark Kent are not meant to end up together'.

I was all, what's their problem? Can't they talk like normal people? I would have preferred if lana said 'maybe we weren't meant to be, Clark', it would have sounded more personal, like she was actually part of that relationship. For me, she sounded as if she was talking about someone else.
                            Yah that was a little strange but I have heard/seen more people refer to themselves in third person then talk about a certain brand of gum when offering a piece r saying lets take my car they don't refer to it my the cars name wich has happened on smallville multipl times and bugs me more then the characters talking in third person.

Comment

Oliver to Lois: "Well, there's moving on in theory, and then there's the moment when it actually happens."

I took that as a theme for Clark and Lana too.

Comment

ClarksGal I love you avi!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎