Quotes from "Bride"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois: Remember what the general always say Marriage is the only war were get to sleep with the enemy

Comment

ok this isnt a quote but when clark pulled lois in to dance with him, because you could SOOO tell that she was trying to run away, like in the elevator scene. she said "time to give these puppy heels a rest." She walks away and (poorly) attempts to walk past clark. pfft as if. then clark pulls her hand and motions to her to come dance with him. just that motioning had me swoon. lol. no words were necessary. then her putting her arms around his chest. lol im sure u all know the rest no need for me to repeat it.

----- Added 53 Seconds later -----

o yea and then with lois pouring her heart out to ollie. and ollie saying

"i know clark. he does need you."

i was like just the minute she says its about a guy hes gonna KNOW its clark kent!!
      Last edited by zorasuperman; 11-20-2008, 09:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I also liked:

Jimmy: Trust me, Lois and Clark would be great together, i feel it in my gut.
        Lois: Then take some ex lax and get over it

Comment

-Lois- "I know it sounds sappy, but I thought, just for a minute...someone needed me."

Comment

Originally posted by zorasuperman
            i also got this from the second clip:

when clark is reading jimmy's wedding vows (but lois thinks hes reading it to her)

"i dont know how to put my feelings into words. but ever since the first day I met you, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you."

then we have lois turning around with a smile on her face and seeing clark reading the letter, u can tell she's dissapointed.

then we also have in the first clip with lois and jimmy.
            lois: "clark doesn't like me. he likes.....driving me crazy."
            jimmy: "Helloooo! Flirtation 101! That's what a guy does when he likes a girl."
            ...... lois silently pondering
            lois: "really?"

Aah, yes. I love those quotes. And Clark really does drive Lois crazy. Don't you see how she gets when she's around him?

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

ok this isnt a quote but when clark pulled lois in to dance with him, because you could SOOO tell that she was trying to run away, like in the elevator scene. she said "time to give these puppy heels a rest." She walks away and (poorly) attempts to walk past clark. pfft as if. then clark pulls her hand and motions to her to come dance with him. just that motioning had me swoon. lol. no words were necessary. then her putting her arms around his chest. lol im sure u all know the rest no need for me to repeat it.

----- Added 53 Seconds later -----

i was like just the minute she says its about a guy hes gonna KNOW its clark kent!!
            yeah, she kinda made it obvious. Who else was it going to be? I'm glad Ollie said it out loud though

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by wildcherry
            Lois: It just felt for a minute someone actually needed me.
            Oliver: He does need you.
            Lois: How do you know?
            Oliver: Because I know Clark.

I LOVED THAT!
            LOVE IT!! and then the look of surprise on her face. AWESOMENESS!!
            Last edited by drcutie8928; 11-20-2008, 09:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lana- "Maybe Lana Lang and Clark Kent just weren't meant to end up together" Good to hear that! Bring on Clois!!

Comment

I LOVED THAT!
                LOVE IT!! and then the look of surprise on her face. AWESOMENESS!!

Comment

I LOVED THAT!
                  Me as well!

Comment

Oh me tooooo! I rewound that scene a couple of times, I must say. The look on Clark's face was too cute for words!

Yup, I loved that entire scene with Ollie. I was feeling sad for Lois, so I'm glad that Ollie was there for her.

Ollie: He does need you.
                    Ollie: Because I know Clark.

D'awwwww!

Made my shippy heart glad.

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
                      Lana- "Maybe Lana Lang and Clark Kent just weren't meant to end up together" Good to hear that! Bring on Clois!!

I'm delighted to hear that.

Also, like I said earlier, the cufflinks quote and Oliver's "Because I know Clark"

Lois' "Take some Ex-Lax and get over it" to Jimmy
                      Last edited by FlashInSV; 11-21-2008, 06:13 AM.

Comment

I liked all of the Lois and Clark references! I still liked how Jimmy said, "Believe me Lois and Clark would be great together. I feel it in my gut".

Also, a tie would be when Oliver said "Because I know Clark".

On a funnier note, I was going to quote Oliver looking soooo serious and dramatic, "Lex is alive".

Comment

when chloe was looking for something borrowed and clark gave her the flower

Chloe: you've kept that all this time?
                          Clark: I never throw away good memories.

(and then lois smiles)

Comment

LL: That bumbling tadpole is not my Prince Charming.

JO: Maybe you just need to jump his lillypad and plant one on him.

OQ: You'll have plenty of time to eat cake and do the chicken dance before I even take off.

LL: Are you starting to have feelings for tall, dark, and scary?
                            Last edited by Angel of Mercy; 11-21-2008, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Mercy
                              LL:
                              LL: Are you starting to have feelings for tall, dark, and scary?
                              haha the scary part always makes me laugh

Comment

Chloe - "Hey Clark...... It's time to boogie"
                                i like how she signaled clark to come over

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡