TV Ratings for "Bride"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick all. Spread the word to all the neilson families while we still can. Somebody should get a distribution list so we can all bombard them with Smallville fanmail.

Comment

Originally posted by stenochick

Dear God, please don't let the rapture occur this evening, or at least wait until after 9:00 p.m.

Thanks.

Your humble servant,
      Stenochick
      When you put it that way, I guess Smallville isn't the MOST important thing to me. Besides, there will probably be left over DVDs to watch during the millennium.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Ginx
      MOD NOTE: 10) DISCUSSION ON THIS BOARD SHOULD AT ALL TIMES BE ABOUT THE SHOWS THEMSELVES OR THE FORUM TOPIC AT HAND.
      The football game interfering with my Thursday night plans is definitely about Smallville!

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by BadaBingBadaBoomsday
      Do you not think that everybody who wants to watch Smallville is already watching Smallville, whether this episode has more attraction than others, and the people who don't usually watch Smallville aren't going to be swayed by Doomsday, because they probably don't know who he is. I'm just saying being so far into the season the size of audience is pretty well fixed ie with the people who like it. IMO exciting episodes just keep the current audience watching, they don't really invite more people in. I think its just random fluxuation, week to week, as soon as you get away from the pilot, when people really make their mind up from first impressions.
      I don't know about that. There are a lot of comic book fans who never got into Smallville who might be intrigued to watch an episode featuring Doomsday if they hear people talking about it.
      Last edited by dunkman; 11-20-2008, 05:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

There sure is quite a bit of excitement for this episode, so I think it should do well.

Dear God, please don't let the rapture occur this evening, or at least wait until after 9:00 p.m.

Thanks.

Your humble servant,
        Stenochick

Btw, congrats on 2K posts!

Comment

Why? Have you been naughty?
          Hey, congratulations on 2,000 posts stenochick!

Despite the reduction by way of Pittsburgh, I am still hoping Bride reaches 5 million.
          Let's end the Smallville year with a bang like Doomsday so the CW gets the point!

Comment

I'm hoping for 5 million viewers this week, too! I know that the show took a serious hit last week with it being preempted and (seemingly) suffered for not showing Clark in any of the promos... but I think Lana fans will be watching (they'll sure have to if they want their clips), Clois fans will be watching, Doomsday enthusiasts will watch, Chimmy supporters will chip in - overall, I think this episode should satisfy everyone except for perhaps those who still can't bear to watch a show without Lex.

I can't wait. It starts in 37 minutes for me!

Comment

5 million!

Comment

If nothing else, we set a record for most visitors to the forum tonight. Over 1700!

Comment

^^^I know i just saw that! the record was 1,783 (for....... Commencement or Vessel)

Tonight it was 1,788 for "Bride". That's so cool! Slow as molasses LOL

Comment

Yeah, it was for "Vessel."

And, I know. You can hardly do anything right now!!

Comment

This has got to have a bump in ratings, if the number of times the KSite server was too busy for me to see what was going on was any indication.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade4813
                        This has got to have a bump in ratings, if the number of times the KSite server was too busy for me to see what was going on was any indication.

Absolutely. This is like what happened after "Reckoning" aired.

Comment

It was a record! Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by individuall
                            Yes, in Pittsburgh...
                            The Bengals/Steelers game...
                            Me too...Love the steelers but wished they were on another station so i could watch both

Comment

7 million. I called it!

Comment

considering we had around a thousand one the FORUM ALONE i would say probably 5 - (hopefully) 6 million id be ecstatic if it was around 6.5 or 7 mill

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎