TV Ratings for "Bride"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five million would be cool. Are there any football games preempting the episode tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by stenochick
      Five million would be cool. Are there any football games preempting the episode tonight?
      Yes, in Pittsburgh...
      The Bengals/Steelers game...

Comment

CW showed the promo twice last night during the Top Model finale. 4.8 million watched that so maybe the promos will bring in viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by individuall
          Yes, in Pittsburgh...
          What happended to Monday Night Football? What's up with this Thursday night football thing?

Comment

^I hear ya! *stupid football*

Comment

What happended to Monday Night Football? What's up with this Thursday night football thing?

For the last half of the football season, they have Thursday night football now as well. As a result of it being on the NFL network, which is a cable network, NFL broadcasting rules say that the game must be shown in each team's home market on regular tv. That's why we're getting all of the preemptions the last few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                For the last half of the football season, they have Thursday night football now as well. As a result of it being on the NFL network, which is a cable network, NFL broadcasting rules say that the game must be shown in each team's home market on regular tv. That's why we're getting all of the preemptions the last few weeks.
                Thanks for taking the time to explain that to me! I was just being funny, but it is good to know. The Jaguars are doing so poorly that I will be very upset if Smallville gets preempted to watch them lose.

Comment

Over 5 Million

Comment

I allow football to be turned on only on Sunday afternoons in my house. That's the only time I promise not to interrupt football viewing. Since my interruptions are loud, lengthy, and very likely to be very irritating, no one in his right mind would dare turn on football on a Thursday night. No one would dare try and prevent me from watching SV. It helps that we have several TIVO/TVs to avoid conflict. So unless God has other plans for me, I will be watching SV tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dor el
                      So unless God has other plans for me, I will be watching SV tonight.

Dear God, please don't let the rapture occur this evening, or at least wait until after 9:00 p.m.

Thanks.

Your humble servant,
                      Stenochick

Comment

Dear God, please don't let the rapture occur this evening, or at least wait until after 9:00 p.m.

Thanks.

Your humble servant,
                        Stenochick
                        Is that 9pm Eastern time? Cos it'll be 2am my time and I'm wondering if that would make a difference

Comment

Originally posted by jobookjunkie
                          Is that 9pm Eastern time? Cos it'll be 2am my time and I'm wondering if that would make a difference
                          Why? Have you been naughty?

Comment

Originally posted by individuall
                            Yes, in Pittsburgh...
                            Don't care about the game unless it's the Cowboy's playing...but, if was on the same time for this episode I would skip it and watch the replays in the news.

Comment

MOD NOTE: 10) DISCUSSION ON THIS BOARD SHOULD AT ALL TIMES BE ABOUT THE SHOWS THEMSELVES OR THE FORUM TOPIC AT HAND.

Comment

Thanks.

Your humble servant,
                                Stenochick

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍