This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that song was perfect at the end, absolutely loved it

Comment

Yes, I think the end song is tired of me. Haha. I played that the entire day after I saw the episode.

Comment

^me too! lol

~K

Comment

Great ending to the epi with Vast's "Don't take your love away".

With the budget cuts, I guess I can live with limited superpower effects, but the show really isn't what it was back in the first 5 seasons, with excellent musical scores that included great songs like this one.

Damn you Dawn Ostroff, damn you to hell.

Comment

I'm still looking for the name of the Clana barn scene. Can't find it!

Comment

Originally posted by Croweyes1121
              My homepage is now updated with info about "Endless", guys! It's actually called "Possibilities" by Nadia Fay. It is available on iTunes. The track was retitled for the network, and the artist was listed as the library owners, which is why this took so long to locate. Cheers!
              Thanks a lot, Croweyes1121!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
                Loved that song! Here are the lyrics;

I am looking for inspiration
                And i think i found it in your heart
                It's a kind of thing you get when you're not looking
                It's a kind of thing you had from the start
                Put me on a ship that is sinking
                On a voyage to an untamed land
                Take away the freedoms I wanted
                I understand
                Please, Don't take your love away from me
                Don't take your love away from me
                Please don't take your love away from me
                Put me inside flesh that is dying
                A ghost that wanders without rest
                Burried by desires and weakness
                I understand
                Please, Don't take your love away from me
                Don't take your love away from me
                Please don't take your love from me
                Please don't take your love from me

I loved how Lois was walking away with her dignity as Clark was watching her go. It's a sign of things to come, and I'm looking forward to Clark now being the pursuer.

Also, here is a link to the song on youtube. Unfortunately, it's not a Smallville clip, but hopefully a talented fan will make a nice Clois one for us!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOOT7vCAo1Q
                When Clark is looking at Lois walk away the song is saying I am looking for inspiration, And I think i found it in your heart, It's a kind of thing you get when you're not looking, It's a kind of thing you had from the start. But notice when the song comes to the part where it says Put me on a ship that is sinking they show Lana. If this is a song from Clark's POV, this song says a lot about his relationship with Lana and a lot about what he thinks about Lois.
                Last edited by Sunny8; 02-04-2009, 10:04 PM.

Comment

agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by eifmp
                    Can anyone tell me the name of the artist that sings the song, "keep your heart?" In the scene where Lois and Oliver talk about how much she has feelings for a guy and they are not returned. It had a pop/urban feel to it. It was definitely a female lead singer. I would appreciate any and all help in this situation.

Thank you very much in Advance,

Christopher
                    Hi Christopher!

I'm so glad you asked because it is me. I hope I'm following the rules by posting a couple of links. Here is where you can find the song Keep Your Heart Ready www.myspace.com/emilybaker. Here is the link to the clip of the scene: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYVbqUvLzB8

Thanks for listening... Have a great weekend!

Comment

• thank you

Thanks so much.

-Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny8
                        When Clark is looking at Lois walk away the song is saying I am looking for inspiration, And I think i found it in your heart, It's a kind of thing you get when you're not looking, It's a kind of thing you had from the start. But notice when the song comes to the part where it says Put me on a ship that is sinking they show Lana. If this is a song from Clark's POV, this song says a lot about his relationship with Lana and a lot about what he thinks about Lois.
                        That's so cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Emily Baker
                          Hi Christopher!

I'm so glad you asked because it is me. I hope I'm following the rules by posting a couple of links. Here is where you can find the song Keep Your Heart Ready www.myspace.com/emilybaker. Here is the link to the clip of the scene: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYVbqUvLzB8

Thanks for listening... Have a great weekend!
                          Thank you, Emily! It's a great song!

Comment

• help

hello to all..my name is spirit and i am new here but not new to smallville...an avid fan from day one and have all the episodes....i am here for helppppppppppppppppppppppppppp..i am desperately seeking the name and artist of the song that plays at the end of season 8 episode 10 "Bride"."please dont take your love away from me".....helppppp please is there any one that knows this song

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎