No announcement yet.

Arthur freeing Angela?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur freeing Angela?

Can someone explain to me why exactly Arthur freed Angela. Did Angela control him to do that, if so I didn't know she could do such a thing (controlling minds I mean). Can someone please shed light on this for me???????

As Angela said there is some part of Arthur that still loves her and thats why he let her free. And she can't do that, her power is to see the future.

Comment

she has been shown in the past to be very persuasive

Comment

He's horny, lol....or he's got a plan for her. This show is afterall built on endless mysteries and misdirections...anything that happens on Heroes is always just one piece of a larger puzzle, meant to surprise and wow us with their sheer cleverness. For example, what possible purpose could the showrunners have for making Hiro a complete buffoon/clown every single chance they get? I don't know, but I for one can't wait to find out.

Comment

id like to just go with the fact that angela is extremely persuasive but it makes no sense why arthur would randomly free her even if he supposedly still loves her somewhat. if he loved her at all still he wouldn't have done that to her in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by dimefan90
            she has been shown in the past to be very persuasive
            Agree with this and that he has a plan for her. She kept repeating 'Arthur set me free' so I think she 'talked' him into it some how. We really don't know everything about some of people's powers. Like Arthur's etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
              Agree with this and that he has a plan for her. She kept repeating 'Arthur set me free' so I think she 'talked' him into it some how. We really don't know everything about some of people's powers. Like Arthur's etc.

I disagree, the whole theme of this season is villians. Showing everyone to have a good and bad side to them; Peter, Mo, Claire, etc. Arthur wasn't always evil and he knew how to love once, I think this scene was meant to show this.

Comment

I think that he release her because he still love her but on other side he know what he can have a side plan and he want to control her again like he did it in past

Comment

I don't know... I don't think we have the full story on Angela's power. I can't help but think she has more power then we know about. How could she rise to the top of the company, only seeing occasional glimpses of the future?

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                    I don't know... I don't think we have the full story on Angela's power. I can't help but think she has more power then we know about. How could she rise to the top of the company, only seeing occasional glimpses of the future?
                    I agree that she is very persuiative because she is the only one who realy tricked Nathan even Arthur cant make this to Nathan

Comment

i dont know, there is definitely something more to this because he set her free to easily. it seemed like she had a hold over him somehow, if he had some love for her he wouldn't have put her there in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
                        He's horny, lol....or he's got a plan for her. This show is afterall built on endless mysteries and misdirections...anything that happens on Heroes is always just one piece of a larger puzzle, meant to surprise and wow us with their sheer cleverness. For example, what possible purpose could the showrunners have for making Hiro a complete buffoon/clown every single chance they get? I don't know, but I for one can't wait to find out.
                        Hiro and Ando kind of remind me of Bluk and Skull. Those two never had a serious role.

Comment

She has mind powers of her own or how could she have gotten into Sylars cell WHILE she was under Aurthors lockdown. She only got caught off guard the first encounter where he trapped her. She was ready for him and it wasn't a sneek attack so she "persuaded" him into letting her go. Maybe she has some touch of "empathy power" also? She def has more than seeing the future....

Comment

I agree she didnt please him to let her go but she was talking like she was giving orders so she must have some mind power but weaker than parkmans have

Comment

It makes more sense that he actually still cared about her, the only reason he put her there in the first place was because she "killed" him. A year of being paralyzed because your wife tried to kill you would really make you want revenge, I don't care who you are.

If she was an empath, she should have Adam's power, so why would she beable to get hurt? She would have Maury's telepathy and most likely be immune to Arthur's, just like Maury was from Matt, and fPeter was to Matt.

As far as her getting to Sylar, who said she couldn't use her power while she was paralyzed? Her brain is still working, just not her body. The writers said he power allows her to enter dreams, not just the future. So, that's obviously what she did to Sylar.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎