Did Arthur know Hiro...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Arthur know Hiro...

..Had the space time ability?

Can Arthur only take an ability he knows about? Just like Sylar not being able to unless he knows how it works, or Peter who doesn't unless he's empathetic.

Just curious as to why he didn't take Hiros ability, and just erased his memory.

Maybe he can't take the same power twice?

Comment

i do ot think so but he arthur he knew claire was the catalyst so mabe and he was friends with kito once he probably had a hunch he had a power.

Comment

Originally posted by LimeArrow
        Maybe he can't take the same power twice?
        Then I probably missed something or something has yet to be explained.

Comment

Could be possible because he did teleport around so maybe he didn't need Hiro's ability and thought he could make him be a useless by making him into 10 year old kid in an adult body!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawliet
            Could be possible because he did teleport around so maybe he didn't need Hiro's ability and thought he could make him be a useless by making him into 10 year old kid in an adult body!
            I guess he has a sense of humor.

Comment

He can probably take any power he wants, he just didn't need to. Messing with Hiro's mind was just as effective, and it keeps a fun/semi-useful character on the show.

Comment

of course arthur knew hiro he was the reason why hiro went to africa in the first place daphne gave hiro the mission from arthur duhh

Comment

Just realised that Arthur made Hiro the same age as he was in the flashback to when that Kaito gave baby Claire to HRG on the rooftop. We know that Hiro is 28 so we know that he has regressed 18 years, and we know that Claire is 17 or so.

Interesting. I wonder if there is a reason for this? (in terms of storytelling)

Comment

Maybe he know him because Kaito and he must realy big respect before Kaito that he didnt kill Hiro like anyone else who doesnt serve him or maybe he is planning something big with Hiro who knows

Comment

Yeah, I can see Arthur having respect for all the youngens.

All the older folks with kids has some kind of bond with their associate's kids.

Im not saying a genetic bond, but more on an emotional level

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎