Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Do you like what was done with Chloe?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn't believe Chloe's memories were erased. I also hope she will get it back because just as everyone said, those four years would be for nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by unfocused
      but I truly believe the new PTB felt that Chloe's been too perfect for a few years too long.

Thatīs because they donīt know what to do with Chloe, i think that after the Lionel thing they ran out of ideas and well....O_o

And i do belive that now that Chloe does not know anymore she will get killed :/

Comment

• In these ep. the writers are ruined the best relationship in the show. It started in Arrival when Clark confess to Chloe all about him and these reforce their friedship and the two protect each other from then. I think if they don't want these friendship became romance, don't need to remove the friendship. Now these are just erased.
        These is specially cruel about Chloe, she don't can get never the love from Clark and she only get friendship and trust. But now she don't remember that she defined as "the best in her life".

Comment

• No I did not like it...but I believe She will get it back though. Cause if not they totaly wasted 4 years.

Comment

• NO way!!!
            to much history!!

Comment

• I just so happened to be re-watching this episode right now, and I was thinking about Chloe's amnesia, and I was looking at this thread and thought I would comment. And then I realized that I actually started this thread a long time ago, haha. Funny stuff

Comment

• What really annoyed me about this storyline was that Clark never faced any consequences for the fact that he erased someone's memory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Investigations
                  What really annoyed me about this storyline was that Clark never faced any consequences for the fact that he erased someone's memory.
                  ditto...

he did it, a couple of episodes later she remembered everything again, except the fact he'd done it, and it was all washed under the carpets...

what is the point of a storyline that never gets a conclusion?

Comment

• It might be good for Chloe in the "danger sense", and "burden wise", but think about her loss for the past 4 years!
                    Practically every memory she has had with Clark, has involved his secret! Helping him COUNTLESS times, saving lives, making a difference and growing closer as friends is all GONE now! And replaced by what? The sense that Clark is hiding something again, and doesn't trust her??
                    It's like they are back to square 1, and not at ALL as close anymore. Chloe even said the day she found out, changed her life for the BETTER, because she made a difference in the world....... now that's gone too.
                    Terrible decision.

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by unfocused
                    As a Chloe fan, I fully welcome a change that will involve a bigger and better storyline for the character. I know it's hard for some people to accept, but maybe our new show runners just want to stir our emotions with bold writing.
                    In my opinion it has NOTHING to do with bold writing. They are actually doing the opposite: "Hey, anyone got ideas? No.... okay then, let's wipe her memory and start over!" That's not bold, that's just starting over, without really thinking it through.

1: If all her memories for the past 4 years with Clark (using/talking abilities), have been wiped, that means she's only been with Clark for a handful of times in 4 years..... which means: not much friendship, not really close at all. He would be more like an acquiantance!

2: If all those memories were manipulated by Jor El, so she remembers BEING with him, but nothing about abilities, what DOES she remember? 300 movie nights with Clark? Again: not really a growing friendship.

It's pretty clear they didn't think this through, not bold writing at all, more like desperate writing.
                    Last edited by honsou; 08-18-2010, 11:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Thankfully it didn't stick. It is baffling though how the vast majority got it so wrong. Clark did not take Chloe's memories. Clark did not mindwipe Chloe at all. Clark RESTORED Chloe. Yes, he didn't restore all of her memories but he wasn't the one who took them away. If people didn't want Clark to "play God" that would mean he should not have done anything and left Chloe without any memories at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎