This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from Abyss

talk about them here

Chloe- Okay Davis, you need to slow down and put your ambulance in reverse.

I love that line.

Comment

Clark to Jor-El "Thank you, father"...I never thought I'd hear that line..

Comment

can't remember the exact quote but was something towards the start where davis referred to the "living dead"..lol he wouldnt be referring to himself now would he?

Comment

Jimmy: "She's all I long for, worship and adore, know what I mean?"
          Although I'm not a fan a Chimmy, I thought that was sweet

Comment

"Doomsday is coming"

Comment

I literally just finished re-watching "Obscura" (Season 1) by chance before I watched this episode and therefore loved the continuity of the line that Clark talks about in season one and then us actually seeing it play out in tonight's episode. Chloe: " I know you've been thinking about that all day so I figured we should get it out of the way now and then we could be friends." ...or something there abouts. Just great!

Comment

"Thank you, father" -awesome! How emotional, and long coming.

Comment

Clark - "I'll make a run in the city for you"

Chloe - "Are you kidding me, that's like a two hour trip and you drive like an old lady"

Chloe - "Besides, there's a whole bunch of folding tables that he needs to set up at the farm and I seriously doubt that Clark can carry them all by himself"

Comment

Clark: Before you trailed off, you were talking about the first time you saw me use my abilities.
                    Chloe: Abilities? As in your ability to look both ways before you cross the street?

That was so unexptected!

Chloe: Jimmy, I'm impressed. You managed to balance out single, couples, and families while keeping all of the exes at different tables, and still keeping the kids' tables away from the cake. You truly are the zen master of seating charts.
                    Jimmy: More the master of musical chairs.

My god, I'm beginning to see Jimmy in a whole new light.

Clark: You've been the best friend and ally I could have had, Chloe. The truth is, you've saved me more than I ever could have saved you.

Well, it's good to know you aknowledge that, Clarkie-boy! Seriously, though, that line was up there in sweetness!

And of course, who could leave out the infamous "DOOMSDAY IS COMING" from the one and only Brainiac.

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
                      Clark to Jor-El "Thank you, father"...I never thought I'd hear that line..
                      Yes, I never thought I would either.

Comment

That Brainiac quote at the end was awesome, especially topping it off with Doomsday's symbol.

Brainiac is made of badass. He is badass defined. And James is equally awesome!

Comment

"I donīt care how powerful it is. Iīll take it on like I have everything else."

I said "Superman!" aloud when he said this...

and of course

"Thank you. Father."

Finally! Thatīs much better than the old Jor-El/Kal-El fights which are so not-canon!

Comment

Jimmy: "One of our invited guests continues to be conspicuously absent; Lana."
                            Chloe: "....who?"

Best. Line. EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
                              Jimmy: "One of our invited guests continues to be conspicuously absent; Lana."
                              Chloe: "....who?"

Best. Line. EVER.
                              HAH!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍