Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Zod look for his "son" when he possessed Lex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, as cold hearted as Zod was, it's not hard to believe he'd try getting it on with another female since Faora herself was unable to have children, and I'm sure he had a lot more on his mind that finding Davis as soon as he escaped the Zone.

Comment

Think about it everyone! If ZOD HAD gone and looked for his wife and "son" and had found them then SV would have to end! It'd be 3 on 1! It'd be like SV's version of Superman 2. The Earth on SV as we know it would be New Krypton by now and Clark would certainly be dead.

Comment

Yeah, Doomsday alone could've killed Clark if Faora or Zod decided to kill him to speed up his evolution, which they certainly would. Yep, Clark would've been deader than dead.

Comment

Like some people said,because they weren't planning to bring Doomsday to the show at that time.

Comment

The best explanation is that Zod doesn't care about Davis/Doomsday, he probably despises Doomsday and since he is a Dictator he would consider him a possible threat to him empire. He probably wanted a normal looking son instead of Doomsday, that's why he wanted Lana to sire him a new heir. He didn't go after DD because fighting Doomsday would be a waste and he would likely be destroyed by his 'son'.

Comment

This is the same guy who had Lana with him because he wanted an heir. Why want an heir when you have one? Perhaps wifey did not tell him about Zod jr?

Comment

Plus, why bring DD into the show at that time when it was only 5 Season into it? DD is supposed to be CK's biggest enemy in the Mythos, and one of the reasons why he becomes Superman. Makes sence to me now why they chose to bring DD into the show now since SV's been on the air for sometime now, and there my not be another Season after this.

Comment

Originally posted by marcella
                  Like some people said,because they weren't planning to bring Doomsday to the show at that time.

very true

Comment

because doomsday wasn't needed by Zod at the time he was kicking clark's butt through that forest in zod, plus i really don't think he would have fit into the plot of the episode.

I agree the writers weren't thinking of doomsday when the brought in general zod.

Comment

cause maybe he didnt know that doomsday made it to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Doomsday666
                        cause maybe he didnt know that doomsday made it to earth.

or zod didn't know of doomsday, but how can that be when foara wife of zod said that zod helped to great doomsday, again inconsistance.

Comment

or he doent care

check list
                          takin care of son of jor-el
                          taking over earth

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
                            I know he was busy instigating Black Thursday, but surely any accomplice would have been useful. Or even wondering why the world wasn't ravaged by Doomsday might have been an option. Or maybe he just didn't have the emotional connection to his "son" that Faora did...

I know from a creative point of view, the writers couldn't have included it because they don't plan so far ahead. But what about an in-story explanation?
                            That's a good question. I had never thought of that before.

I think, as some have said, that Zod was just interested in taking over earth and trying to repopulate it with Lana. He may have wanted Lana to sire him a new heir because he didn't deem Davis/Doomsday as suitable.Afterall, he is not much more than a science project (and who knows if Zod was even pleased with the final outcome?) After he had taken over the world, he could have found Davis to rule with him (it's also possible that he could be afraid of him).
                            Last edited by ClarkyBoy14; 01-05-2009, 08:08 PM.

Comment

^ Very true

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                                In the case of the episodes Vessel and Zod, there's no mentioning of eighter his wife Faora (Zod should then have considered using Lana as Faora's vessel) or the fact that he was even married.
                                But why would he need Faora? They couldn't have children together. And they may have ended up hating each other. Faora didn't seem too intererested in finding Zod when she took over Lois's body.
                                Last edited by ClarkyBoy14; 01-05-2009, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎