"Abyss" Countdown/LIVE Discussion thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure. Is that something used to set a broken limb?

Comment

• Makes sense. I was a little surprised how conveniently it wasn't an issue that clark just stole Chloe when they were going to go to the hospital and apparently jimmy never brings this up as an issue.

Comment

• ewww brainiac goo oozed out of her ear lol. but oh no brainiac has been released

i wonder if its chloe davis loves or the connection to brainiac?

----- Added 29 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by davidbrenton
        What's a turnakit?
        it is something that like cuts of ur blood so you dont bleed to death.
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 11-15-2008, 04:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I wonder if Jimmy will pick up on the drastic change in Chloe?

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

She;s so much happier and more innocent now.
          Last edited by davidbrenton; 11-15-2008, 04:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I think Chloe's connection to Davis based on his similarity to Clark and the Kryptonian connection.

Comment

• She;s going to miss him being there? Ummm, hello? Didn't she vow not to see him like 5 episodes ago?

That never came to fruition at all.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Kalista
              I think Chloe's connection to Davis based on his similarity to Clark and the Kryptonian connection.
              That's interesting. Especially taking into account the scene of young chloe's favorite book being "Things wierd and Mysterious"
              Last edited by davidbrenton; 11-15-2008, 04:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• davis aka doomstalker lol

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

whoa black fortress doomsday is coming

wow cant wit till next week. now off to supernatural. anyone care to join?

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

the father thing was great too
                Last edited by superhippie2000; 11-15-2008, 05:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Braniac's voice over...sounded similar to Marsters however, it does not seem they are employing him at all. It was a copy cat voice dude.

Great preview! I can't believe they actually showed doomsday's form.

Comment

• I'm not so sure that is really Clark's father. We will see.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidbrenton
                      Braniac's voice over...sounded similar to Marsters however, it does not seem they are employing him at all. It was a copy cat voice dude.

Great preview! I can't believe they actually showed doomsday's form.
                      ya i wasnt sure about thatmyself but it was aweome

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Kalista
                      I'm not so sure that is really Clark's father. We will see.
                      i think it was jor el until his voice started going nutty.
                      Last edited by superhippie2000; 11-15-2008, 05:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
                        ya i wasnt sure about thatmyself but it was aweome

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

i think it was jor el until his voice started going nutty.
                        Yeah, I don't get why Jor-El kept kept saying, "My son?! My son?!".

Comment

• To me it is because Jor-El felt the danger. The Fortress of Solitude begins to be destroyed, the floor tremble,...and Clark is already gone. It is what is disturbing most at the end, will we see again the Fortress as we know it or it is completely over because of Brainiac ? I can't imagine SV without the Fortress and Clark without speaking to his "father"...At least, everybody has seen this epi, at last !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
                            Yeah, I don't get why Jor-El kept kept saying, "My son?! My son?!".
                            i think cause he wanted clark to come back and was hoping clark would hear him to stop the brainiac ooz. im really hoping we see what happens to the fortress and how brainiac will be extracted from it. it wont be easy. i hope we see doomsday in there doing something.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎