No announcement yet.

Has Lois found out about Clark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Lois found out about Clark?

I know this might be a little bit of a stretch, but I think it's possible that Lois might know about at least some of Clark's abilities. My theory is that she saw him use them in "Committed" and is taking her own advice about letting Clark tell her when he's ready. How else can you explain Lois not wanting to take the story on the mystery superhero, her preventing Clark from shaking hands with her date, and her calling Clark instead of the police when she was attacked? It all sticks together, and I think she may just be waiting for Clark to tell her himself. Thoughts?

Originally posted by Blugolds22
    I know this might be a little bit of a stretch, but I think it's possible that Lois might know about at least some of Clark's abilities. My theory is that she saw him use them in "Committed" and is taking her own advice about letting Clark tell her when he's ready. How else can you explain Lois not wanting to take the story on the mystery superhero, her preventing Clark from shaking hands with her date, and her calling Clark instead of the police when she was attacked? It all sticks together, and I think she may just be waiting for Clark to tell her himself. Thoughts?

yeah, ive given that some thoughts too. the hand shaking might just beeing lois and not wanting to "protect" him as she said since he had some kind of unknown power, but the thing about she calling him makes me really wonder :S

Comment

I kept saying "She knows" the instant she called him for help. She knows that something is out of the ordinary with Clark, but I know for sure she doesn't have a full idea of what it is about him.

Comment

After rewatching "Identity" - I believe that Lois does know something is afoot about Clark - the way she purposely didn't let him shake hands and later learning that she knew about her gentleman caller leads me to believe that she knows or strongly suspects that there's something special about Clark

Comment

It would be a great plot twist if Lois did know!

Comment

After looking at this eppy - yet again - not only does she not let Clark shake his hand - she calls Clark for Help -

she calls clark for help

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎