No announcement yet.

Sylar/Elle Realtionship

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar/Elle Realtionship

Ok so.. I soooo have to talk about this.. And i also have some questions and theorys too
    First... what did you think of the relationship?
    i thought it was SOOOO cute at first.. what an adorable first meeting.. then.. it was all a set up.. and the way she used him.. it was just so sad and heartbreaking. I felt so bad for Sylar and I understood in a way what happened to him and why he became the way heis now. I mean.. I know.. its his own choice to kill people but.. He was obviously already very screwed up and confused and lost so it was easy for him to snap and go one way or the other.. and Elle definately pushed him in the wrong direction. But you can see that she actually cared for him.. thats for sure. She was getting close to him.. and wanted to help him at the end (after it was too late though) And felt bad for it.. which makes me not as mad at her and still love the Sylar/Elle relationship... But.. It just sucks how it turned out.

But my guess is that this relationship was developed for a reason. And i think that this relationship is definately going to pop back up and we are going to see some Sylar/Elle chemistry for sure and honestly.. I cant WAIT!

Another theory.. Sylars Kid in a few episodes back.. Noah (the name still puzzles me) I think it may be his and Elles child.. maybe? you think.. Im thinking maybe... lol

I don't remember if they let on that they knew each other in the previous epis.

GabriElle could be a pretty good ship, but I don't want him to lose his edge and turn into Mr. Mom. I'm loving good Gabriel more every week, but he's the hardest of the Petrelli boys that shouldn't be forgotten

Comment

I think they will have releationship in next episodes but I dont think that they will have a little Noah. Can you imagine how dangerous could their son become two psycho and one kid is bad combination

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
        I don't remember if they let on that they knew each other in the previous epis.

GabriElle could be a pretty good ship, but I don't want him to lose his edge and turn into Mr. Mom. I'm loving good Gabriel more every week, but he's the hardest of the Petrelli boys that shouldn't be forgotten
        no.. im saying in the last epi they said they knew each other.. and i think they did that so they could ressurect the relationship now is what i mean.

I know.. I don't want him to lose his edge either Its not fair.

----- Added 31 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
        I think they will have releationship in next episodes but I dont think that they will have a little Noah. Can you imagine how dangerous could their son become two psycho and one kid is bad combination
        maybe.. but i would love to see it happen
        Last edited by Lex'sLover; 11-12-2008, 12:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
          I thought they were a cute couple.I wonder if he scares her off for good or if she will try to help him to deal it.Elle is not a villain,she is just confused.

That would be cool if he was Gabrielle's son.He was the only thing that kept him out of his madness behavior.I can see their son becoming a wonderful hero or he could turn out to be the most dangerous villain of them all.Can you imagine the 3rd generation of Heroes.Who knows may be,he will be the only one who can really kill Arthur.
          Last edited by Sweetie; 11-12-2008, 02:13 PM.

Comment

interesting thought

Comment

But what if little Noah get hunger from his that as it is Parkmans family than it could be realy dangerous father son relationship

Comment

Ya that is definately scary but i think since his father has already been through it and can control it.. Then little Noah would do the same. Sylar could teach him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex'sLover
                  Ya that is definately scary but i think since his father has already been through it and can control it.. Then little Noah would do the same. Sylar could teach him.
                  But what if little Noah won t listen to his father and make his father feal hunger again
                  just a thought

Comment

well then... the heroes are screwed lol

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍