Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabriel Gray/Zachary Quinto = Bizarro?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabriel Gray/Zachary Quinto = Bizarro?

Watching last night's episode I couldn't help but notice - whenever Sylar is all "Gabriel Gray"ed up - that he looks just like a "bizarre" version of Brandon Routh's Clark Kent from "Superman Returns."

If they ever did another movie with Routh, I think Quinto would make for a great Bizarro. Anyone else agree?

I've always thought Zach & Brandon look quite a bit alike.
    I'd like to see them work together. That would be awesome.

Comment

ya that would be cool!!

I love heroes so it would be a good movie with zachary in it.

Comment

I do agree Gabriel with slick hair and big glasses is homage to clark kent.

Comment

Zachary Quinto would a be a great Clark Kent/Superman.He is a brilliant actor.I heard that the next superman would be darker.It would be perfect for Zac.But,if he ever plays the main role,I would expected him to scalp someone with his laser-beam

Comment

Zachary plays such a savvy bad guy. I love his scenes. When he's not being evil he seems like he's a bit innocent and just unloved.

Comment

Meh, assuming Brandon Routh does a sequel featuring Bizarro, I'd expect Bizarro to be played by Brandon Routh.

Now as for Zachary Quinto as Clark/Superman/Bizarro, I could definitely get behind that. Except maybe for the unwritten "one superhero per actor" rule...or at least one at a time, anyway. But yeah. If Quinto wasn't in Heroes but I knew who he was, that would definitely be great.

Comment

ya the first time i ever saw him in his suit and glasses im like hey its clark kent. i think he would make a cool bizarro.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎