No announcement yet.

How writers could change something so good into something completly wrong

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How writers could change something so good into something completly wrong

Well, Villain started to be an excellent episode and close to end I was going to said: "woow, finally something well written and coherent from the series that indeed I ve been following since first season like I do with smallville and Sarah Connor chronicles. Suddenly it seems the writers have a "BRAIN FART" with their closure. Oh come on, how could someone screwed something so good in just few seconds at the end???

Well, I wont write about the end because of spoilers and this is not the place but indeed what a brainless end, literally.

I shot the door again here and Ill go back to watch other series and and thank to ruin it for me another good promising season.

Again thanks for kryptonsite to provide a good place to share our thoughts on some of our favorite series.

Sincerely,

RG

well we cant really discuss anything cause we dont know why you thought it was bad

Comment

I dont think that was bad but its a pitty that noone know the recipe to make that paste so spirit walks ended

Comment

mmm wrong how? For me this season is the best one so far, so many questions answered.

Comment

Originally posted by Dpyro
          well we cant really discuss anything cause we dont know why you thought it was bad
          Well, you saw the end of Villains episode right? what do you think about the final 30 sec of that episodes? good writing?? Im use to see this from writers in LOST, now and then in HEROES...the episode was great until hit the end which was completely out of contest and thoughts by the writers.It is like dropping a bomb for no reason to see what happen. It doesnt matter if it was real or illussion (pending next episode to know) it wont work when you try to fit something that was not meant to be there.

Comment

If you are talking about the hiro thing then it was perfect timing in that it happened at the wrong time. He knew enough to stop or help all of the villains so of course he has to get brain jacked...it would be no fun if it was that easy...but i gotta say that utsus or whatever the hell his name was is awesome...loved him so much more than shoot em up issac

Comment

Unfortunately the last 30 seconds of the episode are always different when shown in the first 30 seconds of the following episode. I guarentee the biggest difference next week will be that Ando isn't twidling his thumbs and instead hits Arthur on the back of the head with a rock allowing Hero and Andy to escape.

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
                If you are talking about the hiro thing then it was perfect timing in that it happened at the wrong time. He knew enough to stop or help all of the villains so of course he has to get brain jacked...it would be no fun if it was that easy...but i gotta say that utsus or whatever the hell his name was is awesome...loved him so much more than shoot em up issac
                That is the point, it wasn't perfect timing it was just a quicky convenient solution because no brain how to solve what you just say about Hiro plus there was not plot developed. It is like writers saying: Let give Hiro all the info but wait, we have to stop him right the way so what was their solution, an incoherent shell bomb. No wonder why some people has been already fired in the series production and the show rating has gone down so fast.

I signed long time ago here because of smallville but indeed it is not an easy task to show hardcore fan about any show flaws. And btw, despite the flaws I love both shows (Heroes & Smallville) Moreover, after a disappointed season 2 from Heroes I started to enjoy myself with season 3 because it was an improvement but then I can see writers haven't change much their style and I afraid we will hit season 2 quality all over again.

There are major problems in heroes whether we like to see it or not and there are some pretty good articles such as the one in The New York Times that could explain better than me the reason of the disappointments.

Anyway, Lets see what the future brings on this serie.

BTW, my disappointment was not just Hiro's brain jacked but the african decapitation. Even Isaac ending was much better compare to this one

Comment

Well, one thing I have learned about Heroes is that they don't make something just because. Everything is conected somehow and we are seeing that in this very season.
                  I didn't like season 2 that much either but I think that the writers strike had to do a lot with it.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

btw I found this line on BEEMAN’S BLOG:

One of the fun aspects of this season is that we are introducing new “villains” as we go. Trust me, this isn't not going to become a freak-of-the-week phenomenon (as my old show SMALLVILLE used to sometimes be criticized for) but it is nice to bring new characters in and explore them for just one episode without worrying about how they’ll be threaded into the series for weeks on end.

There you have some of your answers
                  Last edited by Novak Fan; 11-11-2008, 05:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by NoWay
                    Well, you saw the end of Villains episode right? what do you think about the final 30 sec of that episodes? good writing?? Im use to see this from writers in LOST, now and then in HEROES...the episode was great until hit the end which was completely out of contest and thoughts by the writers.It is like dropping a bomb for no reason to see what happen. It doesnt matter if it was real or illussion (pending next episode to know) it wont work when you try to fit something that was not meant to be there.
                    now I see what your saying but heroes has always been like that they do things to see whether or not we like it people use to die almost once every week back in season 1 I guess they're just saying no one is safe if that's what your mad about

Comment

Originally posted by Dpyro
                      now I see what your saying but heroes has always been like that they do things to see whether or not we like it people use to die almost once every week back in season 1 I guess they're just saying no one is safe if that's what your mad about
                      sorry but no, it is not about who gets kill otherwise I would full this place with disappointment about people getting kill in the show starting from the waitress, Hiro friend, in season 1. It is about the way the show is been written and sometime I started to enjoy an episode, kaboom, some mambo jumbo ending to screw up a good episode (wasn't perfect but it was enjoyable up to 30 secs before the end) Anyway, the thread about the show being written by Chimps has some points I m agreed about last episode

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎