Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omg Usutu!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey... but what if he DID see this coming?

He saw that he would die, but his death would serve a greater purpose, helping defeat the enemy?

not quite an Obi-Wan "If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can imagine" type of deal, but we'll see the benefits probly in Vol. 4

Comment

who knows maybe you are right but I dont understand why they must always kill the painter

Comment

it's either a vision by hiro/ando or hiro while shouting manage to stop time before his power suck off. either way, this episode has the worst ending. i hate such ending.

Comment

Originally posted by NoWay
          Anyway it goes, it was a worst conclusion of any heroes chapter. A well written episode was screwed by its last seconds. It doesn't matter if it is a vision or not but indeed the dont know how to write an end episode because they come with this rambo style ending in so many episodes during these three seasons.
          I totaly disagree!

The ending was just great the way it was! It was just great how Arthur suddenly appeared next to Hiro and then the camera goes on driveby and the "to be continued..." appears on screen. Just brilliant if you ask me

Comment

he DID know it was going to happen... there's a painting he did of it happening in the background when it ends.

didn't he say a few episodes ago that he'd painted his whole life or something (i may be wrong without checking).

he'd probably known it for some time.

(and i'm sure i saw claude in the background)

plus with the ending, it's a cliffhanger to be concluded in the next few weeks, a lot shorter time than when cordy went up and angel went down
            Last edited by jb66; 11-12-2008, 06:13 PM. Reason: adding a bit

Comment

it doesn't matter if he paitned his future. The future is always changing. When matt saw a painting of his own future, he was like I haven't see this happen and Usutu said it was his future but it's changed now and matt was asking how can his future already change or something like that

Comment

I think he saw it coming but,didn't do anything because it would effect the future too much.Too bad he was a nice guy

Why are the painters always have to die once they acheved their purpose?How come they can't just retire on a beautiful island far far away instead

Comment

whats the deal with pre-cogs

so whats the deal with pre-cogs... especially those who paint :P Mrs petrille doesnt paint so she is alive heh hehh... anyways... they only foresee possible futures... that all visions would come true ( as in the case of issacs paintings) i think same should be with usutu? did arthur kill him becos he can see the past as well in spirit walks and know the secrets of his evil doings??

Comment

i think the futue changes, cus someones path changes. everything changed before because future peter came and messed things up, he sent parkman to africa, the futur can be changes, just takes knowledge of thr future to know what to do, ptere would have been good with gabriels powere he coiuld see the way things work, and change them accordingly, but that plan went bust too, gota wait to see what happens,.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎