No announcement yet.

NO freeze abillity there

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO freeze abillity there

Man I was thinking that gothic guy was going to be a subzero but his powers were not a freeze abillity. Look like he might the had some control over glass. Guess well never know how Sylar got the freezing abillity.
    Last edited by kp1984; 11-10-2008, 08:25 PM.

Yeah, I thought for sure they'd make him have a freezing power. It would explain where he got it from, and then they woudln't have to explain why he's never used that power.

Comment

i'm tired, so please forgive me, but when has Gabriel (he prefers to be called that now :P) used this freezing power?

Comment

I Am Pretty sure that Sylar got the freezing power from Molly's dad. in the second episode in season one when parkman hears molly in the closet he comes to the living room and her dad is frozen. but im not sure 100% that he took it from him.

Comment

I agree that Molys father have freezing ability but I think Sylar took it from him

Comment

Originally posted by ValeriusX
            i'm tired, so please forgive me, but when has Gabriel (he prefers to be called that now :P) used this freezing power?
            When Parkman found Molly under the stairs, her father was frozen solid with the top of his head removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
              I agree that Molys father have freezing ability but I think Sylar took it from him
              I also agree with that theory.

Comment

yeah sylar used the freezing power a couple of times the first was mollys father then the episode with his fake mother he made it snow in the house then in the future when peter and him started to fight he made his hand turn frozen

Comment

The only problem I have with James Walker having the freeze ability, is why would he take it and then freeze him.

It could be just testing it, which would make sense, but then there's also the question of how did he cut open his head, find the part of the brain for the power, give himself the power, then use it on him, all while James was taking a bite of cereal. It would've been something he had to do in half a second. It seems more like he got it from someone else, used it on him mid-bite, and then cut open his skull.

Because if you think about it, if you were eating cereal and your skull started to get sliced open, you would move a little. You wouldn't be sitting there and continue eating your cereal. Also, there was no blood on the floor (from what I remember) which there definitely would be if he cut open his head first, but if all his blood was frozen, there wouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by JW_102792
                    The only problem I have with James Walker having the freeze ability, is why would he take it and then freeze him.

It could be just testing it, which would make sense, but then there's also the question of how did he cut open his head, find the part of the brain for the power, give himself the power, then use it on him, all while James was taking a bite of cereal. It would've been something he had to do in half a second. It seems more like he got it from someone else, used it on him mid-bite, and then cut open his skull.

Because if you think about it, if you were eating cereal and your skull started to get sliced open, you would move a little. You wouldn't be sitting there and continue eating your cereal. Also, there was no blood on the floor (from what I remember) which there definitely would be if he cut open his head first, but if all his blood was frozen, there wouldn't be.
                    Maybe he block him with TK so he couldnt move and than he start cutting his head and than he try his new ability on dead body

Comment

a frozen mind would not do Gabe any good he has to see how it works and frozen solid it would not be working.

Comment

He also used the frozen abillity to break Hiro sword. I Wonder why he did'nt use it on Knox or Mohinder when they were punching him. Guess maybe the same reason Clark did'nt think to use his heat Vison on Aldar when he pin his arms back. They must forget to use the abillity.

Comment

he had lost those powers due to the virus.....and the virus is the anit antidote to the formula.

Comment

I dont akcept this theory of loosing other abilities by the virus if virus takes Sylars other abilities except TK than how in future can paint future and explode like Ted do you think that he trying to not kill anyone just found a new guys whit these abilities which would be absolutely same like Teds an Isacs on street and take it from them

Comment

Well the writers said he did lose all his powers but IA/TK from the virus, and he gets his other powers back between now and the future we saw.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎